2.1 "In Danger"

LISA POV:

"Babe, let's go back to the bar where we drink with Seulgi and Jeongyeon." Irene told me out of nowhere.

I'm doing a dance workout in front of our 40" TV in the living room. It's one of my routines every morning just to sweat up before going to work.

"Why babe? Do you like that place? Let's go to other bars.. There's a lot here in Korea. And better bars you know?" I ask her while I get my towel and wipe my sweat but she takes it from me and she dries my neck to my back. She's that caring.

"I know babe. But to be honest.. I just want to show you again that place. Maybe somehow, you'll finally tell me what happened there or you'll be back to your senses. Cause even you won't tell me.. I can feel it that there's something!"

Of course, I knew her reason.. I just pretend that I didn't. I answered in my mind.

"Shit! Babe!" I didn't notice her hand is in my left boobs and pinch my nipple. I only wear a sports bra. It pains me!

"Come on answer me! Or I'll pinch it again!" She warned.

Ugh, this girl!

"When will we end up discussing that thing? If that will make you stop thinking.. Fine.. Let's go tonight!" I said with a little higher than my usual voice.

"Yes, babe.. I will stop then.." Irene whispered in my ear.

She's turning me on! But she just smirked.

Time skip..

We're here in the parking now. Irene hold me in my arms when she went out of the car. I used to open the door for her.

As we walk going inside the bar, I spotted the place where I fuck that girl.

"I'm Ruby Jane.." Now it flashes back all the things that happened that night. And my heart beats fast. I didn't notice that I stop and Irene is talking to me. I'm back to my senses when she removed her hands from my arms.

"Why did you stop babe? I've been asking you for the 3rd time now.." Her voice is a little irritated.

"I A-ahm.. I --" I was cut my words when she interrupts.

"You remember that drunk guy you encountered? Is it here?" She asks.. And that gives me an idea. I remember I told them that thing why I went inside late.

"Y-yes babe.. Exactly.."

"I'm sorry babe.. I shouldn't bring you to this place again. Does it gives you trauma?" She hugs me.

I hold her pulling her out from hugging me.

"Babe I'm fine. Let's go inside. I told you there's nothing special or something happened here like what you've thought." She just nodded and back to holding in my arms again. But still wearing a worried face.

We're inside the bar now and about to order tequila.

Time runs..

I already drink 7 glasses of tequila while Irene drinks 4 glasses! I'm tipsy now and I won't let myself get drunk cause I will still drive and while Irene didn't fall asleep yet.

"Babe, this enough ok? I will still drive.. I can't drink more." I whispered to her ear.

"Ok babe.. Hmmm.." She faces me and kisses me hard. I quickly let go.