3.1 "Guilty Liar"

Third-person POV:

"Good morning Ms. Lisa.. Hmmmm you're blooming today huh." One of her staff greeted her when she arrived in the studio. She's Tzuyu Chou. They're like friends of Lisa now cause she treat them as one. She wants them to work comfortably with her.

"Really? I didn't do anything this morning aside from what happened last night.. Ahhh I mean.. B-because I s-sleep e-early.. Yeah.. I sleep early last night!" She smiled awkwardly when she almost slip.

What the fuck Lisa!!!

She curses in her mind. But they seemed not satisfied with her answer and they give her a curious look. They know if she's lying cause she stuttered.

She looks away and just ignored them. She goes ahead to her table.

When she was seated, she smiled like an idiot. She doesn't understand why she's happy now. Maybe because of seeing her again or about what happened in her car?

She was cut with her thoughts when their first customer arrived. She silent her phone she doesn't want distraction every time she started working.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Pitt. Hi baby.. How cute." She greeted. Her customer is a Korean who married an Australian guy and it is their first baby. She's 5 days old now.

They greeted her back and they start the shoot.

Time runs..

Lisa rests her head in her swivel chair. That's another too tiring work. It lasted for almost 3 hours. That's the reason why her studio is just open from 7 am-8 pm and close on Saturday and Sunday. She can't still find a professional photographer who can work overtime. Well, it's ok to her having 4 customers in a day. It's not that bad for a 250,000.00 won per photoshoot. Not to mention the home service with double price.

Her phone lights when she saw it on her table since it's still silent. 4 missed calls from her girlfriend, Irene when she picks it up.

[On-going call]

"Babe? Where are you?" Irene asks as soon as she answered.

"In the Studio babe.. Why?"

"I miss you.. I haven't seen you when I woke up. Why you didn't sleep here?" She asks again. Lisa giggles cause she can imagine her face pouting.

I miss her.

"I'm sorry babe.. Let's talk later in the condo ok?"

"Fine.. I love you.. I miss you so much.. Don't work too hard. Except when you're in bed with me." She laughs at her joke. It makes Lisa laugh too.

But then it's somehow a weird feeling when she can't say those 3 words back to Irene.

"I miss you too naughty girl! Ahmm.. I love you, babe!" She still thinks before she says the last words.

While in Jennie's room..

Just now she woke up. It's already 10 am. She sleeps late last night cause after they got home, she can't sleep thinking about what happened to her and Lisa again.

How did she found me there? Whatever! I'm glad she came or else.. Oh my God.. I can't imagine myself touch by anyone except myself and.. And Lisa???

She then erases the last thought.

No.. What's with her? Why am I comfortable having sex with her like all I wanted is her alone can touch me?