3.2 "The Photographer"

LISA POV:

"Jennieyah.. Are they ready?" That's Mrs. Kim's voice I used to talk with on the phone.

Did she just called her Jennie and not Ruby Jane?

"Oh hello, Ms. Manoban.. Nice to meet you." She greeted me with a smile and offer a handshake. I reach her hand and smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Kim and baby boy.." I tried to act as if I'm not nervous when I get near her to look at the baby.

"By the way, this is--" She was cut when Ruby Jane interrupted. "She knows me already.."

"Really? Do you mean you know each other? Well, what a small world. Then why you didn't tell me that she's your friend maybe she will give us a discount." She said and laugh. I can see in her that she's just joking. But why not?

"O-of course, I can give you a discount since me and Ruby Jane know each other." I said smiling but I'm serious.

"She's just joking.." Ruby Jane looking at me shyly.

"But I'm serious.. I'll give you a discount Mrs. Kim." I told them.

"Well, I'll be thankful then. So, shall we start?" Mrs. Kim takes the baby slowly from Ruby Jane.

I silent now my phone as we're about to start.

I can't believe I'm working now with the sight of Ruby Jane who's looking at me. I'm just daydreaming about this happening.. But here it is.

"Ooopppsss!" The camera almost slipped in my hand.

Oh my God Lalisa.. You have to focus. Don't get distracted because of her.

I let out a sigh.

It took 3 hours and a minute more. We rest in between 40mins. I'm sure we had a great shot and I can't wait to see those. The baby is asleep.. And for the last part, he woke up. How cute! He knows when it's almost over.

"Let's go to the dining area.. I prepare lunch for us." Mrs. Kim told us.

We all followed but I felt that I'm about to pee. I ask them where's the restroom.

"I'll show you.." Ruby Jane offered.

Again, my heart is racing. I can't believe, really. I won't get tired of asking in my mind if this is all happening?

"Are you OK?" She asked.

"Y-yeah.. Ruby Jane." I answered.

"Here's the toilet. You know already the way going back to the dining so.. I'll see you there." She said but can't look straight into my eyes.

"OK.. Thank you." I went inside now.

When I'm done, I went to the dining and found them about to start except for Ruby Jane.. She's nowhere to be found.

Where is she??

"She just goes to the restroom.." Her auntie said as if she can read what's on my mind. Or maybe my action is too obvious.

"Ahh, ok Mrs. Kim." I just said and sit now on my chair beside Tzuyu.

JENNIE POV:

What the fuck! Even her stare is turning me on. I don't have a choice but to release this before I grab her in one of the rooms here and let her fuck me! Shit! You're crazy Jennie Kim! What are you thinking??? But that thought makes me easily reach my climax!