"Confirmed"

CHAPTER 8 - Part 1

Seulgi POV:

Wendy is now sleeping soundly beside me. I can't sleep. I tried to listen to the songs I usually played when I can't sleep but it's not working.

I'm thinking about all the things happened this evening.

The way Lisa open up about my crush and how she say pass with the dare. Which is I wonder why. Is it because of me? The way she looks at me there's something changed. Maybe she know already about me and Irene. But how? My conscience is killing me. Lisa is the best friend you could ask for. But I just betrayed her.

Damn you Kang Seulgi! How dare you do those things to your bestfriend's girlfriend? You don't deserve her!

I slowly stood up. Maybe if I drink beer it will help me fall asleep.

I went to the kitchen but decided not to open the light. I took 1 can of beer from the refrigerator.

I already finished 1 but it feels like I'm only drinking water

I already finished 1 but it feels like I'm only drinking water. There's no effect. I opened another one.

This place is so romantic but with our situation, I can't seem to enjoy and appreciate the things around me.

A little later.. I heard someone's footsteps. When she's getting near, I can say its Irene. I remained silent. She's heading towards the kitchen.

"You need water?" I asked her and she slightly jumped off.

"Shit! You startled me! What are you doing there?" She asked while keeping her distance

"Just having some beer.. I can't sleep." I answered.

"Okay. I'll just drink water." She said and walk towards the refrigerator.

She take a glass and pour water up to the middle. She drink it all. We're both silent.

"I.. I'll go ahead.." She said and I just nodded. She turned her back.. But after 2 steps forward, she stopped. She turned to face me and walk to get near.. My heart beats fast.