"Touch Down"

CHAPTER 10 - Part 2

Third-person POV:

"Please Wendy-yah.. I want to talk to her.." Irene begged when the plane is already stable after their take off.

Wendy decided to sit with Irene to guard her from doing anything.

"Irene Bae.. Please not now.. You see her reaction at the lounge? She didn't even bother to look at you.. Please listen to me. Listen to us.. That's the best that we think for you now. When we're back in Korea.. You all have the chance to talk to her and do whatever you want! And I hope you'll still work it out." Wendy told her with a sad face.

"Of course.. We'll surely work this out! That girl.. M-maybe she is just her friend or she just met her at the resort.. I don't want to overthink things.." She said trying to cheer herself up but deep inside she's hurting. She had never seen Lisa with other girls before aside from their friends and her customers.

"That's right.. Just think about it that way.. Okay?" Wendy said caressing her back.

"Thank you but I'm fine Wendy-yah.. Don't worry I won't do anything stupid. You can't rest good if you stay here. J-just go back to your seat now." Irene told her.

Though Wendy have a doubt, she still chooses to trust her friend. Anyways, their seats are just beside each other.

Seulgi who's glancing at them just like Irene, she's also hurting seeing her that way.

This is all my fuckin fault! I'm the one who put her in that situation!

She said on her mind. She keep blaming herself.

On the other side..

Jennie keep looking on her back where Lisa seated. She wanted to accompany her but something is stopping her from doing it.

I hope she's fine. I'll just leave her alone for now.. She needed space anyway.

Jennie said on her mind.

"I'll just go to the restroom mom." Jennie blurted out.

"OK baby.." Her mom responded.

When she passed by at Lisa, she tapped her back that makes Lisa look at her and they both smiled to each other. But it's just a force smile trying to hide each other's worries.

Jennie proceed to the rest room.

Her pussy is wet when she put down her panty.

That is so satisfying. It feels like it was my first time with her. From being gentle to being so wild. Fuck! She is just so good in bed. But I wonder how she satisfied herself? Did she masturbate? I mean, did she also play her pussy just like me? Oh no, not like me who do it every fuckin' hour! Anyways, maybe I should touch her next time? But speaking of next time, I'm scared.. Maybe there will be no more next time for us. Who knows after their talks, they'll work it out again. She will give her another chance. Just like what she did before.. She will never show up herself again!