"Kim's House" [M]

CHAPTER 10 - Part 3

Jennie POV:

I'm already on my deep sleep when my phone rings..

I checked the time on my clock at the side table and it's 12:50am.

Who could this be?

I was shocked!

"Lisa?" I asked to myself.

I remember in Japan.. We exchange our local numbers but I didn't expected her to contact me this fast since we've just arrived earlier and maybe she need time to talk with her girlfriend or she will rest as what she said.

I want to ignore it but I still end up pressing the answer key.

[On-going Call]

"I'm drunk.. Totally drunk.. Maybe I will passed out and sleep in this bar anytime!" Lisa said when I answered the phone.

"Where are you? Please tell me.. I will take you there.." I asked feeling so worried.

"No.. No need.. Ssshhhh.." She said..

Shit Lisa! Where are you?! I got more worried when she's not talking anymore.

"Hello.. Hello?! Hello!!!" I said shouting.

"Hello? Lisa-ssi already passed out." A voice of a guy told me.

Is he with a guy? Why she know about Lisa? My heart beats faster.

"Who are you? Can you tell me where's bar she is now? I mean what's the name of the bar? Please?" I asked hoping he will answer me.

"Ok, here's the name and location..
********* by the way, I'm one of the bartender here." He said. I sighed in relief.

"Okay.. Thank you so much! I'll come now." I told him and ended the call.

I quickly change my dress. When I'm done, I walk out the room and went straight to my car in our garage.

I think of Lisa the whole drive. I remembered about what happen to me last time and Lisa just came in time. I hope I'm not too late when I reach there.

"You have reached your destination." The GPS said.

I park my car and headed inside the bar.

I walk inside as if I'm almost running. I saw her lying down in the counter table.

"Lisa-ssi.. Lisa.. Wake up!" I tried to wake her up but she's too drunk. I asked the bartender to help me take Lisa to my car. When they already put her to the frontseat, I put her seatbelt and close the door.. I then went to the driver's seat.

I started the engine and ready to go.

"I'll take you home Lili.." I told her looking in her direction sleeping soundly.

Time runs..

I entered the car inside our garage.

"Lili? Lili wake up.. It's me Nini.." I said tapping her shoulder.

"Hmmmmm.." She moved but still asleep.

I removed my seatbelt and went down from the driver's seat.

I walk towards the frontseat door and opened it. She's still sleeping.

"Yah.. Lili.. Wake up! I can't carry you up to my room.." I whispered in her ear but she moved her face to my direction that out lips almost touch! I moved a little backward.