4.2 "Friendly Date"

CHAPTER 4 - Part 2
~ a little [M] ~

JENNIE POV:

"Jennieyah you're finally here.. Welcome.." Rosé hug me as I came out from the frontseat of the car. We're here inside their garage. I called her when we're outside and it automatically open.

"Thank you Chaeyoungah!" I hug her back tighter. We let go from our hugs and that's when she noticed Lisa at the driver's seat.

"She's with you? Don't tell me you have personal driver? Haha just kidding. But wait.. She looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen her before." Rosé put her finger in her head as if she's thinking.

"You haven't seen her before! I assure you.." I cut her off with her action and I wink to Lisa. She smiled.

"She's not my personal driver by the way!" I tap her arm slowly. She gaves me a curious look.

"Come here.." I call Lisa and she come out. She walks toward us.

God! How can she be this hot just by walking?

She's wearing a black coat that is fully open and can see her white celine shirt inserted in her denim pants.

But my eyes is like a scanner looking at her as if she's fully naked!

Damn! Ruby Jane.. Behave!

I was cut with those thoughts when she's closer to us.

"Lisa-ssi meet my best friend Park Chaeyoung or you can call her Rosé. Rosé-ssi this is Lisa.. My f-friend." I introduced them to each other. I almost slipped. What else our status is? We're just friends.

They shake hands and smiled.

"Let's go inside.. Jisooyah will be here in a minute. She just take Dalgomie for her monthly check up." Rosé glimpse at us as she lead the way inside her house.

"Furmommy's duty." I murmured.

Me and Lisa seated in the sala while Rosé went to the kitchen to take some refreshments. After a while I decided to follow her maybe she needs some help.

"Just wait for us here ok?" I excuse myself to Lisa. She just nodded. My heart is always acting weird everytime our eyes met. I smile to her plainly. Staying low key.

"So, tell me.. She's your girlfriend?" Rosé ask without even knowing who's behind her when I got near.

"Yah! What if it was Lisa who come here?" I told her with a firm voice.

"Come on she won't come here.. I know it's you!" She answered while squizzing lemons.

"Really huh? Anyways, nope.. She's not. She have a girlfriend?" I doubted the last word and waiting of how she would react.

"What?!" She stop squizzing. "Then what she's doing here with you?" I knew it! She look at me and curiously ask.