"Clear Things Up"

CHAPTER 13 - Part 2

LISA POV:

I'm about to leave. I don't want to get drunk.

"Nayeon-ssi.. I have to go.." I told her.

"Are you sure? But there's still 3 bottles of soju." She mumbled.

"Just keep it. Maybe next time let's have a drink again.." I stood up and she followed.

"Okay.. I'll send you down." Nayeon told me but I refused.

Better she didn't argue. I went out of her condo and wave goodbye as she's standing at the door.

I'm already at the front desk when I recalled my car key.

Shit! I put it on the kitchen table.

I dialed Nayeon's number and instructed her where I put it.

I just waited outside. I roam my eyes around and at a walking distance convenience store, I saw two familiar faces.

My heart skips a beat. It's Ruby Jane and Rosé. I'm sure about it!

They're both looking in my direction. I pretended not to see them. Then suddenly, they both stood up and that's when Nayeon came too. She handed me the key.

When I leave, I just turned my car and make sure Nayeon is already inside. That is when I'll approach them.

I'm at their back. They are still facing the entrance where I used to stand up. I decided to blew the horn and left the car light open. I chuckled. I guess I startled them. I turned off the car light and went down from my car.

"Hello.. Ruby Jane-ssi.. Rosé-ssi.." I greeted.

"L-lisa?" They said. And both shocked.

"It's been a long time.. How are you?" I asked.

Rosé hit her shoulder.

"W-we're fine.." That's when she talked.

"Y-yeah.. We're good." Rosé seconded.

"That's good to hear. So, what are you two doing here?" I walk closer to them.

"Ahm, we had a drink at Jisoo's condo." Jennie can't seem to look into my eyes.

"Jisoo's condo is also in that building?" I asked in disbelief.

Is this a coincidence or our fate works again?

I always came here before but I haven't seen Jisoo or Rosé. Our paths never crossed even once.

"Yes.. For so long! Ever since we're high school. She loves staying here even we're already in college until we've graduated." Rosé responded. I just nod my head.

"And how about you?" Finally, Ruby Jane looks at me. Our eyes met. I want to smile but it would be awkward I guess.

"Oh.. I have a friend who's staying here. She's one of my photographers in the studio." I answered still looking straight into her eyes.

She seemed mesmerized by my stares. She's speechless.

"I think I have seen her every time I came here. So that's why you're together.. You know each other." Rosé laughs awkwardly.

"Yes. She's been staying here for one year now." I said.

"Let's have a sit.." Ruby Jane offers a chair for me.