7.1 "Her Last" [M]

LISA POV:

Jisoo and Rosé came back. Jennie is still sleeping.

"Lisa-ssi thank you so much for looking after Jennie... Ahm, we have to go. Her mom keeps calling us." Rosé said the moment they entered the room.

"Okay... Ahm, can I ask a favor? Please don't tell her anything about what happened. I mean, let's just pretend we didn't see each other here." I told them seriously.

"Sure! Thanks again!" Jisoo answered. I waved goodbye and went outside of the room and look for my friends. It's more than an hour that I'm out of their sights.

I saw the 3 of them still dancing. They never get tired.

I went to our table to check for Irene but no one was there.

"W-where are they?" I asked myself.

Third-person POV:

Jisoo and Rosé wake Jennie up.

"Wake up Jennieyah we have to go. Your mom keeps on calling us.." Rosé talking near Jennie's ear.

"Hmmm... What happen?" Jennie asked as soon as she sat down. She felt pain in her head.

"You fall asleep.. That's what happens. Let's go now. Let's talk about it tomorrow." Jisoo said to end their discussion. They assisted Jennie as they exit the bar. Their bodyguard is just behind them.

30 minutes ago..

Irene woke up. She slowly opens her eyes...

"Babe.." She called almost whispering but when she clearly sees Seulgi and not Lisa she quickly sat down.

"Yah! Where is Lisa?" She asked looking irritated.

"She's dancing with Momo, Jeongyeon and Wendy." Seulgi answered.

She stood up but she felt a little dizzy.

"Let me help you.." Seulgi said.

"No! I can manage.." But she's indeed really dizzy.

She doesn't have a choice but to let Seulgi assist her.

Instead of looking for them... They went straight to the restroom. Irene felt something that will come out of her mouth any minute...

She vomits at the sink. She didn't make it inside the toilet bowl. Seulgi is caressing her back. Better she didn't vomit more that will clog the sink.

Irene washed her face. She can't understand but Seulgi's touch on her back turns her on.

Fuck! Where are you Lalisa?!

"F-feel better now?" Seulgi asked her.

"I think." She answered plainly and went inside the vacant cubicle to pee.

Seulgi waited for her.

Irene opened the door but to her surprise, Irene pulled her inside and quickly locked the door.