7.3 "Too Obvious"

Third-person POV:

At Odaiba Beach...

They're having a wine night near the beach. Lisa just acted normal. She wasn't able to sleep earlier. She just scrolled her feeds on the phone, played music and overthought things until Irene woke up. She didn't say anything to her girlfriend.

With a beach mat and some pillows, they circled their foods and drinks.

Lisa, Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Momo is their sitting arrangement.

And there's a bonfire on the side.

Lisa silently observed the two.

"Cheers! Tomorrow will be Lisa and Irene's last day here.. Hope you guys had a great time here in Japan! As much as we enjoyed having you all here!" Momo said as she put up her wine glass for a toast.

"Cheers!" They all said in chorus.

"We do Momo-ssi... Really! Thanks for inviting us here.. And it is such a great feeling to bond with you guys." Lisa after the toast. She just smiled plainly. Irene holds her arms and leans on her shoulder.

She simply looks at Seulgi and how it will react. She caught it looking but quickly looked away when Lisa looked in her direction.

"I agree with you, babe.. Thank you, guys!" Irene said.

"By the way, for tonight... Why don't we have a game?" Wendy suggested.

"What game Wendy-yah?" Irene asked.

"Truth or Dare! It'll be fun!" She answered with excitement.

"Okay sure.." They all agreed.

"What if you cannot make the deal? What will be the punishment?" Jeongyeon asked.

"The one who gave the deal will think about the punishment. So, what now? Game?" Wendy answered.

"Game!"

They put the food and drinks on the side to give space to where they will spin the bottle.