"New Beginning"

CHAPTER 12 - Part 2

Third-person POV:

One year later..

"Good morning Leo, Luca and Lily! Give mama a kiss!" Lisa greeted as she woke up.. But her cats run away from her.

"Come on! Why you're always like this? We've been together for 6 months now.. Hey!" She said feeling frustrated!

"Fine! I'll get up!" She stood up pouting and headed to the bathroom when Leo snake in her feet.

"Ahhhh my baby boy Leo! Hi baby.." She kissed him and kissed him more.

"Meow.."

"I'll just take a quick shower and I'll give you your breakfast! Okay?!" She flying kiss each one of them.

Time runs..

She's ready. Just a big T-shirt with above the knees short is what she wear.

She went down to feed her cats.

"Good morning mom! Where's dad?" She greeted her mom who's busy taking good care of their indoor plants.

"Good morning baby.. How's your sleep?" Her mom responded asking her the same question every morning but it's not looking at her.

"It's fine mom.. As always! I'll just give food these hungry babies.." - Lisa

"Okay.. And we'll gonna have breakfast too." - Mom

"Okay mom.." - Lisa

They are now seated at the dining table.

"It's weekend! What's your plan?" Her mom asked.

"I'll take my babies to the Vet for their monthly check up and after let's watch movies on Netflex? I just want to stay at home mom.." Lisa answered.

"Ever since you come home 6 months ago, I can only count the times you enjoyed yourself outside." - Mom

"Mom.. You, dad and my cats are enough for me.. Besides, you know I'm still working so hard for my studio to be known here in Thailand. Though I trust Minnie to handle it, I still need to be hands on while I'm still here. And oh.. Speaking of studio, I will call Nayeon later.. Next month I'll go back to Korea." - Lisa

"Baby, don't forget to enjoy your life.. Just to remind you, you don't have to work so hard." Her mom caress her face.

"Mom.. I'm enjoying my life.. I swear.. Since the day that me and Irene are officially broke up.. I felt free and can do whatever I want to do without heavy feelings inside me." Lisa said holding her mom's hand.

"Well, I'm just making sure.. How about Ruby Jane? It's been one year.. You think she's back in Korea now?" Her mom mentioned.

"I don't know mom since I always let our fate to decide for us.. And I haven't heard anything about her since then." Lisa answered and felt a little bit sad.

"Anyways, let's eat.. I'll make cookies for you while you're out with your cats." And that made Lisa smile widely.

She went upstairs to change clothes and prepared her 3 cats. She put them one by one on their carrier. Their housemaid help her carry and put them on the car.

 Their housemaid help her carry and put them on the car