"Lose Control" [M]

CHAPTER 9 - Part 2

LISA POV:

"What are you doing here?" I asked Seulgi still looking in her eyes at the reflection of the mirror.

"Who is she?" Instead of answering my question, she asked me the other way.

I suddenly felt nervous. I know she's talking about Ruby Jane and I'm guilty with it. But I stay calmed. I have to stay calm or else the table will turn between us.

"I asked you first.." I said firmly.

"We've been waiting for you to contact us or show up.. But you didn't. Jeongyeon mentioned that maybe you're still here. While they went to the airport to wait for you on your time of flight, I come back here to check just in case you're really here. I'm glad you are. But it seems you're enjoying while Irene is crying from time to time waiting for you!"

I quickly pulled her collar when I heard what she said!

"You think it's easy for me what you two have done?! Don't you ever say right straight to my face that I'm enjoying while Irene is crying! She fuckin' deserves it! You don't know what I've been going through! Now leave before I'll do something stupid on you! And don't you ever dare tell her where I am right now!" I said angrily looking in her eyes. I wanted to punch her face but I still managed to stop myself.

"Believe me, I know what you're going through! We've been bestfriends for how many years! And I swear, I regret what I've done.. Though it won't change the fact that I betrayed you, atleast I want you to forgive Irene. I promise I'll be out of your life."

I tightened my hold in her collar.

"Who are you to tell me to forgive her?! Did you hear what you're saying?! How can I fuck her if I can imagine that you've fuck her?! And if I'm enjoying right now? It's none of your business, traitor! I guess this is much better than killing you! Ah one more thing.. I'll forgive her or not, you're still be out of my life!!!"

"I see everything! It's not only Irene who cheated! You cheated on her too! I can see in your eyes the way you look at her! That girl, you seemed so close if ever you just met for the first time! I guess you've already known each other before.. Don't be too selfish Lisa! Don't act as if you're clean! Maybe you're with her last time we don't know where you are.. Are you huh? I'm saying this cause I'm not just concerned to you but more on Irene! For how many years, I keep my distance on her.. But seeing her messed up because of you? I'm willing to comfort her and forget everything! Now, don't tell me she's the reason why you'll easily let go of Irene?!"

My vision darkened and I choked her.

"Whatever you say, you didn't comfort her! You fuck her!!!"

"L-Li..sa..aaa!"

"How dare you! Don't tell me I didn't warned you to leave! You'll regret why you show up yourself to me!!!"

Someone opened the restroom door but it didn't stop me from choking her.

"L-lisa-ssi!!! No.. Stop!!! Pleaseeee.."

I'm back to my senses and quickly removed my hand from Seulgi's neck when I heard the familiar voice..

"R-ruby Jane.." I looked at her.. She hug me and started to cry.