5.2 "Too Late"

Third-person POV:

Lisa arrived at Lights Cheer Nights bar..

Seulgi can't look straight in her eyes. She just pointed in the direction of the private room where Irene is sleeping.

"Babe.." Lisa whispered in her ears holding her arms. She's sleeping soundly.

Lisa whispered again. Irene moved and turned to face her.

"Babe.. You're here.." She hugs Lisa tight.

"Yes, babe.. I'm sorry.." Lisa hug her tighter.

"I want to go home babe.." She said in a husky voice. Lisa helps her to sit down in the bed. Irene hug her again.

"Let's talk tomorrow okay? I miss you so much.. I love you.." She said sweetly but Lisa felt nothing but guilt.

They stood up from the bed. She holds Irene from the waist and they walk towards the door.

At the bar counter, Seulgi is there serving some customers. Irene didn't bother to look at her.

"Bro! We'll go ahead.. Thank you!" Lisa raises her hand and Seulgi just salute in response.

The whole drive is silent. Lisa focuses on the road and sometimes glimpses at Irene who's looking outside the window.

She can't get Ruby Jane out of her mind. It was the 3rd time she fuck her.. She felt contentment with everything that happened that day. She didn't even think about what to tell Irene when they'll talk about it tomorrow. But one thing is for sure, she's not yet ready to open up all the things she has done.

"I've missed you." Those words Ruby Jane flashes in her mind.

What does it mean? Did she miss me as me? Or does she just miss how I fuck her? I don't even know either if I miss her or just the thought of fuckin' with her is what I miss!

She hit the steering wheel with her right hand. She then looks at Irene thinking she might startle her but she's now sleeping.

I'm sorry.. I'll make it up to you babe.. But I don't know how. For now, all I know is to say sorry to you. And I can't even put it out in my mouth.

She touch Irene's face and hair before she went back to looking at the road.

JENNIE POV:

When Lisa leave, we continue to drink. I want to get drunk and sleep to stop this fuckin' mind of mine thinking about her.

"Slow down Jennieyah.. You're too fast." Jisoo told me when I quickly finish 1 bottle and opened another one.

"I'm not fast guys.. You're just too slow. Come on! Cheers!" I tried to look happy in front of them but deep inside, I'm about to burst!

She was just here beside me earlier but now, she's no longer here.

I thought I can already say no knowing that she was taken. But when there's only the two of us, I always forget everything.

I opened another bottle but Rosé take it away from me.

"Jennieyah, I have a question.." She told me but I get irritated and take back my bottle.

"You can ask me Park Chaeyoung while I'm drinking!"

"No.. You might fall asleep and can't respond to my question!" She's about to take it again but Jisoo stops her.