3.3 "Pleasure Yourself Café"

JISOO POV:

"Good morning my love.. Wake up now! Let's have coffee at Jennie's café! Let's surprise her!" I said in between kisses to her cheeks.. This is what I love every morning. Waking up beside her. She's the cutest chipmunk, the prettiest girl ever! And the only girl I fell in love with since high school.

She moved and pulled me to hug. My face landed on the pillow with my chin on her shoulder. Yeah, I'm on top of her now.

"I'm still sleepy my love.. Can you give me 5mins more?" She's still sleepily talking with her husky voice.

"Fine.. I love it anyway. Am I not heavy?" I asked.

"No, you're not.. I love you.." She answered but follow with her snore.

What a cutie.. I kiss her neck and whispered, "I love you more Chaeyoungah, my love!"

Time runs...

We are both ready now. I opened the car door for her. She peck on my lips and mouthed "thank you".

We are here at her house. At the garage to be exact and we are free to do whatever we want. We even fuck here in a standing position if we're both too horny and can't make it inside the house. She doesn't have helpers anyway. She just calls the cleaning company every 3days.

I went to the driver's seat now. Buckled my seatbelt and start the engine.

LISA POV:

It's 9 am and I'm so eager to leave now. This is my chance since the customer scheduled today cancelled for some personal matters. I've been thinking of this reason for the past few days now.

"Tzuyu, I'll just meet my cousin Minnie. We'll have coffee somewhere. I'll be back.. If Irene will be here, tell her what I've told you." She nodded.

"Take care, Ms. Lisa. No worries I'll tell her." She smiles and I wink at her.

I'm on my way now. I set the GPS on Ruby Jane's café location.

It's just near..

"You have reached your destination." My car GPS said. I park in front of her café.

"Pleasure Yourself Café.." I smile as I read it. It's really the name of the café same as what's written on the business card.

I let out a sigh. I'm nervous. And guilty at the same time. I'm secretly seeing someone. Anyways, we don't have a relationship. Maybe I'll make sure to be just friends with her.

Just friends. Without benefits.

JENNIE POV:

It's been 3days that I'm working straight making sure I won't miss it if Lisa will come.. I put too much effort into this. I'm wondering if it'll be worth it! If she's worth it cause maybe she just gives me hope but no plan at all.

Ugh!!! This will be the last time I'll come to work this early!

I'm looking at the monitor of the CCTV.. Waiting for her to come. But to my surprise, two familiar faces came.