4.1 "Her Story"

~ a little [M]~

JENNIE POV:

I'm video calling with my best friends Jisoo and Rosé. They are together now in Sooyah's condo as always. Jisoo is the eldest among the 3 of us. I am in the middle and Rosé is our maknae or the youngest.

"We miss you Jennieyah.. When will we see each other again? It's almost 2 weeks. Why not come over to my place?" Rosé said. Her parents and older sister are in Australia. After she graduated from high school they migrated there but she went back before her parents enrolled her in a college university. She wanted to go back to Korea and study here. That's why she decided to come back and face life challenges away from her family. Luckily there's Jisoo who is always with her and me just a one call away. Well, just a 'call'. Now Rosé is handling a family business her father entrusted. She just visits them in Australia or her family will come here for vacation. She take up a law course but ended up as a businesswoman just like me.

She's thinking to study again but with business management this time. Though her knowledge is growing through her experience, she still wants more. They owned a Life Insurance Company. And it is one of the top 20 biggest companies in South Korea. Though they have a great employer, she still asks her parents to work fairly. She's that hardworking.

"Yeah right! Let's hang out in Chaeyounga's house it's a bigger place to stay in there than here in my condo." Jisoo agreed. She's the happy go lucky among the three of us. No business or work to think about. She only cares about her dog Dalgom and visits Dog shelters. She even take a veterinary course in college but didn't finish it. She's born in a rich family and owned a condo unit her parents bought for her when she graduated from high school. We used to stay there way back then. Maybe she's just waiting for the right guy to marry her. Lol

But if you don't know them looking this sweet, you might think they are girlfriends. Anyways, they are both straight. Unlike me who confirmed my sexuality as a bisexual when I secretly have a huge crush on Ariana my classmate in college and followed by other girls. Sometimes I get attracted to men but never interested in them that much unlike with girls.

I miss Lisa.. I wonder what she's doing now. If she thinks about me. Is that girl her girlfriend? I still want to know her more.

"Yah! What are you thinking there? You seem to have a deep thought." The two cut me off.. I sighed. I'm back looking at them now.

"I'll think about it guys. You know I miss the two of you so much. It's just that.. Ahm, never mind." I felt sad about the fact that I can't share with them what I'm going through.

So, let me tell you my story...

I grow up to be a happy girl. Even I'm an only child, I do have a lot of friends in our neighbourhood and school. My childhood never became boring.

In my first year in high school, that's when I met Jisoo and Rosé. Jisoo is older but she went to school late that's why we are at the same level. The 3 of us became best of friends. Everything is great back then. We help each other with school projects and celebrate together when we had high grades.

One day those great things slowly faded.

One day, we're graduating from high school that time. I felt that my pussy is inviting me to touch it while I lay down in my bed. When I started touching it, it feels good. Until my pussy comes wet. I played my clits it tickles more and I even take a small mirror to see how my pussy looks like while I'm playing it. I can see my juices going out from my hole. I still don't know that time that I already cum. Too innocent for that thing.