"Still You" [M]

CHAPTER 13 - Part 3

Jennie POV:

Back to the time where we left Lisa at the convenience store. Me and Rosé went back straight to Jisoo's condo.

They are both drunk. It's my first time seeing Chahee like this. They're laughing with the reason only the two of them understand. It even takes seconds before they notice that we arrived.

"Hi, love.. You're back! What took you so long?" Jisoo asked kissing her girlfriend. She's drunk.

I just shake my head.

"We ate our ice cream there love. I'm sorry." Rosé answered.

I sit beside Chahee.

"You're okay? I think you're drunk.. That's enough." I told her.

"I'm fine baby. Where have you been? You know I always miss you if you're out of my sight." She said and lean her head on my shoulder. I caress her face. I felt guilty. I can't tell her that we saw Lisa.

"We just ate our ice cream there. You want to eat yours now?" I try to change our topic.

"No.. I don't want to eat it now. Let's have more drinks! Jisoo-ssi cheers!" She looks at Jisoo and they had a toast while me and Rosé just look at each other.

I felt tipsy after a lot of drinks. I take Chahee to the room before she'll fall asleep in the sala. We've already talked about it earlier. I will sleep with Chahee in their room and the two will sleep in the sala.

I help Chahee change her pajama and put her on the bed. I lay down beside her while stroking her hair.

"Hmmm, I love you baby, Jennie." Chahee mumbled. I didn't answer. It's the first time that I can't respond to her.

I'm sorry Sooyoungah.. I know from the start you don't deserve me. You shouldn't wait but you still did.

I said in my mind.

She's now sleeping soundly.

I slowly stood up. I can't sleep. It's already 12:20 am.

Honestly, I'm thinking about Lisa. There's part of me saying that I should stay there and talk to her earlier.

I decided to have a walk outside.
I don't know what's gotten into me but that's what I want to do now.

I borrowed Rosé's denim jacket and went out of the room.

I saw the two sleeping. They hug each other. That's sweet though. I put their blanket up to their neck. They sleep on a sofa bed or a sofa that is convertible into a bed. Better they didn't fuck or I'll be embarrassed if I saw them. I'm glad they are too drunk. I'm the only one who didn't drink too much.

The elevator door opens. I go out and think about where to go.

When I walk through the exit, I can see the convenience store from here. I saw someone passed out at the table outside where we were seated earlier. I-it's Lisa because her car is still there.

That's the beginning of why I end now on top of her. Kissing her passionately.

What if I didn't go down for a walk? What if I stay with Chahee? And sleep with her? Do I'll ever get a chance to be with Lisa? To clear things up? To know the truth?

Who knows?

But everything turns out great. We finally have the perfect timing. Who has thought that we're still both longing, missing and loving each other? We even remained single hoping this moment will come. I can't believe this. But this is so real.