6.2 "Welcome Japan"

Third-person POV:

They are stuck in the position of staring at each other when Lisa noticed Seulgi waking up and looking in their direction. She quickly looked away.

"It's fine.." Lisa plainly said and left Jennie speechless. She followed Lisa and saw her go inside the restroom. She went straight to her seat in the first class.

What she's doing here? I just dreamed about her earlier and seeing her now is so unreal.

Jennie thought as she lay down her head.

She sits down straight and looks simply in the direction of the restroom. She saw Lisa walking back to their seat. She had a glimpse at the girl beside her earlier and she knew it was the girl she was with at the bar. The girl she kissed at the parking.

So, that's her girlfriend. Are they out of the country on vacation for two?

She doesn't know but it bothers her too much. She just go on this vacation to refresh her mind. To forget everything about Lisa but their fate seems to play to them again. How could it be possible to have the same flight?

Lisa looked outside the window with her thoughts about Jennie.

It's been 3 weeks since the last time I saw her. Out of all places, we've seen each other here again. Here inside the plane? Is our fate challenging me? If up to where I can stop myself? But honestly, I'm losing control every time I saw her. She's like a magnet that pulls me to get near her. But no... Not now. I mean, never again.

"Babe.." Irene called still eyes close. Lisa gets her arms closer to her. She then let her girlfriend lean her head on her chest. She slowly caresses her hair.

This is torture to me. Did she intentionally have the same flight with us? Did she silently stalk me for the past weeks? I'm getting crazy thinking about this matter. By the way, who's with her? Maybe her friends? Or don't tell me she's alone? Ugh! Why the hell do I care?!

Lisa's thoughts continue.

While Jennie went to the restroom again. She's glad to release her climax that fasts after seeing Lisa. But she's kinda nervous about the thought of being on the same plane with her. Her dreams remind her how harsh Lisa was towards her.

Time runs..

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our descent into Tokyo. Please turn off all portable electronic devices and stow them until we have arrived at the gate. In preparation for landing in Tokyo, be certain your seat back is straight up and your seat belt is fastened. Please secure your carry-on items, stow your tray table, and pass any remaining service items and unwanted reading materials to the flight attendants. Thank you."

They all followed the announcement.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Korean Air welcomes you to Tokyo Japan. The local time is 1700. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate. The Captain will then turn off the "Fasten Seat Belt" sign, indicating it is safe to stand. Please use caution when opening the overhead compartments and removing items, since articles may have shifted during flight."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have not yet reached the gate. Please remain seated until the Captain turns off the "Fasten Seat Belt" sign. Thank you."

The fasten seat belt sign is finally turned off.

They all stood up and ready their hand carries to exit the plane.

Lisa and Jennie are both nervous when their eyes met as they were heading to the same door to exit. They are about to meet in between.

Jeongyeon and Momo are in front of Irene and Lisa. Wendy is on Irene's back and Seulgi is behind Wendy while Jennie is with her mom. She's holding in her mom's arm. Jisoo and Rosé are on their back in between two passengers in front of them. They didn't notice Lisa though. They were walking slowly to the exit when the flight attendant told them to wait for a second. Their arms bump into each other. Their heart beats faster. They look at each other and their eyes met again but they quickly look away.