"The End"

CHAPTER 12 - Part 1

Lisa POV:

Please.. Please.. Nini don't leave! I'm at the airport right now. Hoping I can still see her and stop her.

But it's been 10mins that I'm looking for her.. I'm heading to the departure area and I saw her friends and mom and maybe that's her dad.

They are all shocked looking at me except to the man who doesn't have idea who I am.

"Lisayah.. Why just now you came?" Her mom asked.

"I.. I don't know she's leaving." I answered trying to hold my heavy breath.

"I thought you know and you just didn't make it." She said.

Jisoo and Rosé look at each other. I think they know something that Ruby Jane's mom didn't know.

I just nodded.

"Anyways, that's too sad. Their plane already left 5mins ago." She told me with a sad face. And that breaks my heart.

I bow 90 degrees and excuse myself. And turned my back and leave.

My tears fall. I don't know what her reasons for leaving. But I hope I'm not the reason or else I can't forgive myself.

[FLASHBACK]

I really have a strange feeling from the time that I woke up in the morning. I'm not even in my mind while working so I let Nayeon take the shoots and I'm glad she's already doing fine alone.

During lunch break, I went to Pleasure Yourself café.. I just observed if I'm gonna see her but I haven't so I decided to have a coffee.. Just being inside her café is like being with her. Damn! I miss her so much!

"Here's your order." The waitress said as she handed my coffee.

"Thank you.. Ahm, is your boss will be here tonight?" I asked. Coz I know this feeling of mine is connected to her. I just can feel it.

"I'm sorry but she can't." She answered with a sad face. I got curious so I asked her why.

"She's on her way to the airport. Ma'am Jennie is leaving Korea and will fly to New Zealand. We will miss her so bad. She'll be staying there for a ye--" She was cut when other staff look at her with a shut the fuck up glare!

"I'm sorry.." She bow her head to me and leave.

She's going to New Zealand?!

I quickly stood up and went straight to my car.

Shit! Why she's leaving? Why she didn't tell me?

I started the engine and drive fast on my way to the airport.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I'm back in my condo and started drinking beer.

It hurts to know that she left. What if she'll find someone better than me? Someone who's not in a complicated relationship? Someone who can love her. The love that she deserves?

My tears fall again. I can't believe I let go the girl that I love. I know it's so fast but I do love her already this much.

I almost finish my stock of beers in my ref and I guess I'm drunk.

My phone rings..

[On-going call]

"Hello?"