"Final Decision"

CHAPTER 8 - Part 3
~ a little bit of M ~

Third-person POV:

"Why don't we asked the resort if they saw Lisa leave earlier?" Jeongyeon suggested.

"Yeah right? Why I haven't think about it? Or look for their CCTV's? I think I still have time.. I will go back there!" Irene said.

"What?! No need.. You'll just wasting your time! What if she's not there? What if she's somewhere near the airport? And you'll be left behind by the plane.." Wendy told her all the possibilities. Irene is getting paranoid that she can't think straight anymore.

Lisa's parents is calling her. They can't contact Lisa. And she don't know what to say. She lied. She don't have a choice anyways. She can't tell Lisa's parents about what happened to them.

"Fine! But it's almost 5pm already! Lisaaaaaa! Where are you?!" She cried again. Wendy as always comforted her.

"I'll just check Seulgi.." Jeongyeon with Momo left Irene's room.

At Odaiba Beach..

"Oh my God! Your mom is looking for you.. We are looking for you! You're just here!" Rosé with Jisoo came where Jennie and Lisa stayed for almost 2 hours now.

"Ssshhhh! Can't you see? She's sleeping.. Now go.. Tell my mom, I'm fine. I'm with Lisa." She said almost whispered.

"What?! We don't have time.. We'll go parasailing Jennieyah.. And I'm hungry too!" Rosé pouting.

"Next time, eat something that can make your stomach full!" Jennie with her low voice and even rolled her eyes.

Jisoo chuckled. She gets what Jennie mean.

Lisa move that she almost fall down. Better Jennie quickly hold her from her waist and head.

When she look up, she saw Jennie's gummy smile.

"Ohhh I fall asleep.. I'm sorry.." Lisa sit down and look around her. ChaeSoo greeted when she's in their direction.

She greeted back but look at Jennie again.

"You're okay? I bet your legs are numb now. I'm really sorry."

Jennie shake her head while smiling.

"It's fine. I'm fine Lisa-ssi."

"Thank you.."

Jisoo make a fake cough before she talk.

"You guys followed.. We'll go ahead." She said.

"Okay.." Jennie respond.

They both stood up. Lisa assisted Jennie. She can hardly stand because of the numbness in her legs. She's holding Jennie's hand until it recovers and finally can stand straight on her own.

"It's embarrassing. Why you didn't wake me up Ruby Jane-ssi?" Lisa asked as they started to walk.

"I know you're tired and sleepy. Imagine being awake from 3am? And you have a lot of things in your mind, That's too stressful. I understand.."
She show her gummy smile again that makes Lisa's world move in a slow motion. She didn't hear anything except her heart beating madly.

"Lisa-ssi?"

She's back to her normal self and felt embarrassed.

"Oh.. Oh my God! I'm sorry.."
Jennie laugh with her reaction. Lisa ended up laughing with her too.