Chapter 25: Claim

Sophia could feel the heat of his touch scorching through his fingers as if it was burning her skin. She couldn't think straight but in all honesty it has been hard for her to focus since she met him at the door. She was ready for anything and everything tonight and she was hoping for ladder.

Feeling herself being lifted, her legs wrapped around his waist as he took her to god knows where. Her lips still taking all she could from his before deciding to trail a path down his jaw to his neck. His Adam's apple bobbing before his finger nails dug into her ass through the thin material of the jumper. She continued to mark him as he climbed stairs that she was presuming would lead to his room.

"Tesoro" His voice holding a warning.

She grinned against his neck and heard a door slam open before she was effortlessly tossed onto a bed. She gasped and giggled lowly as he body came to hover over hers pushing her legs open to accommodate his body in between. She moaned feeling as his hard on pressed against her. She gripped his neck hard connecting their lips with so much heat she thought she could melt him. His pelvis began rotating against hers making them both groan against each other's lips. His hand came to her neck for only a moment before trailing down as he brushed over her breast making her arch to feel it more. His hands found the tie to her jumper and begin working to get it open. Once she felt it loosen he pulled back looking down.

"Fuck"

Jessica had helped her pick out a lingerie piece for the night just in case. It was black and fitted Sophia like a glove. She wasn't sure but Jessica said he would love it. She trusted her sister and in this moment was thankful for her advice. His eyes were dark and danced around her body looking at the piece before his finger tips tantalizing slowly moved from her hip to her stomach before brushing her breast once again earning a whimper from her. His eyes snapped up at her making her core clench with the utter look of desire lying within his eyes. He looked like a man that was starving and she was his meal ready to be feasted on.

"Tell me you want this Sophia." She arched her body as his hand came around her neck gently gripping it. His eyes drilling into hers. "Keep in mind, I will not let go."

Sophia could see he was utterly serious and she knew her answer. "I want you Luca."

He closed his eyes tightly before they snapped open and his blue hues have turn midnight under her gaze. He hovered over her again kissing her tenderly before pulling back leaving her wanting more. Her eyes drinking him in as he pulled his gray sweater over his head leaving his chest bare to her eyes. She sat up allowing her hands to roam over the span of his chest. His eyes watching her as his heart beat below the palm of her hand.

"You are mine Luca"

Her voice coming out more sultry than she had ever heard it before but his gaze just remained on her. She kept her gaze locked with his as she pulled the jumper off of her arms. A growl emitted from his chest.

"I'm yours Tesoro"

She let her fingers go to his jeans making easy work of them before they slid down his hips leaving him in dark boxers. He hands cupped her face as his mouth came down with an urgency making her fall back on the bed again. His body pressed her legs open so he was lying exactly where he wanted. His silk covered hard on moving forward against her barely covered core. She moaned feeling the friction building no longer wanting any barriers between them. His fingers tugged the strap of the bodice before one of her breast popped out. His mouth coming down fast to cover her nipple. She threw her head to the side moaning as his tongue circle it followed by blowing on it.

"Luca... please"

His other hand was not as patient as the strap snapped as he yanked it down. His other hand working her other breast before he switched. Feeling eager and no longer having any patience she pushed her hips up and on one of his shoulders making him fall onto the bed. She quickly climbed on him biting his neck as his hands went to her bare ass. Her lips making a trail down his chest before going to his boxers where her fingers gripped the hem and began pulling it down. Luca lifted his hips to allow her to leave him bare as her eyes drank him in.