Chapter 42: Full of Surprises

Luca smiled down as Sophia as she continued sleeping on her stomach. Her bare back on display with the sheet lying on her lower back. His fingers running the length of her spine and watch as goosebumps arise in his path. He couldn't help feeling complete. 

Last night was a world wind of love making. And yes, it was love not just sex. He felt like a caveman arriving home but the moment his queen laid below him completely bare to him, he no longer felt the need to dominate her. The movements were slow and sensual. Every touch, every stroke was as painting a work of art. He had never felt such tenderness. The look Sophia gave him throughout the evening meant more than any other experience he has had. She looked at him with such love that the look will forever be engraved in his mind. 

She begins stirring beside him before turning her head to him peaking one of those emeralds open at him. Luca could only grin at her adorableness in return. HIs arm wrapped around her waist tugging her bare torso to him. She continued laying flat on her stomach with her arms now under the pillow beneath her head. He leaned towards her kissing her shaved head gently. A sigh escapes Sophia's lips before she turns trying to chase his lips. The action making him chuckle lowly before granting her her wish. 

Her lips were so soft and so heavenly he believed he could never tire of them. She rotated her body so her chest was pressed against his bare torso. Her arms coming up to wrap around the nape of his neck holding him tenderly not wanting him to release her. He smiled against her lips as his hands began exploring every dip, every curve of her sensational body. He begins to move himself to hover between her legs but the sound of the alarm pulls them out of their haze. 

He groans dropping his head to her chest. Her fingers begin raking through his hair gently massaging his head making him release a sigh. She reaches over to turn off the alarm before continuing to massage his head. He lays his body on hers allowing his head to be coddled in between her breast. 

"Do I have to go?" He whines making her chest rumble with laughter she tries to suppress. 

"Let's have breakfast before you go... yea?"

A disgruntle huff escapes as he shakes his head allowing her breast to rub in the most sensual manner against his cheeks. She giggles gently hugging his head to her chest. He in return coils his arms around her hugging her to his frame before finally releasing her. He moves off of her and stands up heading to the bathroom. A sharp hiss makes him whip around. Sophia is touching her lower abdomen before narrowing her eyes on him. 

He can't help the huge as grin on his lips. She points her finger at him. "This is your doing!"

He raises his hands in his defense, "I was not rough last night."

"I'm aware!" She huffs trying to stand up again but wincing before turning fully to him in all her glory. "It wasn't a matter of how rough but just how long!"

He walked over and was aware that her eyes fell to his member who was already standing at attention. Her eyes snapping back up to meet his as a beautiful blush spreads over her cheeks. He couldn't get over how shy she gets even after how many times they have been intimate. He stops directly in front of her with his hands gently grasping her hips. He leans down close to her ear before kissing it. 

"You weren't upset last night tesoro.."

She gasps but before she could say anything he picks her up bridal style taking her to their bathroom. He chuckles sitting her down on the granite counter. The cool surface making her jump slightly before settling. He closes the bathroom door before walking over turning on the water and filling his large bath tub. He regulates the temperature before turning around and going back to Sophia.