Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica

Brad released a sharp breath knocking on the door to his best friend's home. He had been thinking about it all day after talking with Sophia and realizes that she is right. He needs to talk to her about it and find out where her thoughts lie. He couldn't afford to lose his best friend and would handle whatever decision she made. 

The door swung open to find Jessica looking beautiful as always. She had her hair down and was wearing some ripped blue jeans with a simple t-shirt. His eyes drinking her in realizing that she was making not only his heart race but something stir southwards. It wasn't the first time he noticed this but each time he sees her now, his body stirs in an unknown fashion to women. Her smile brings him back. 

"Hey Brad, you comin' over for dinner?"

She steps back leaving the door hanging open as Destiny begins to whimper. Brad lets himself in closing the door and sliding his shoes off before turning to the living room. Jessica was bent over making him hiss and turn to not stare at her shapely backside. He wasn't an idiot to know that she had a fucking phenomenal body. She always was running around and made it a mission to stay in shape even after becoming a mom. 

"Brad?" He snaps his head back finding Jessica with Destiny on her hip looking at him with concern. "Is everything okay?"

"Mmhmm" He nods at her as he steps towards her. 

Destiny's little hands reaching out to him. He smiles relaxing as he looks down at his little princess. Yes, HIS princess. He couldn't believe the tool of a man that wouldn't want this angel in his life. He didn't care though, his loss was Brad's gain. He couldn't get over just how much he loved this girl. She was perfect to him. Yes she cried a LOT, yes she didn't sleep regularly, and yes she wanted to be held constantly... did that bother him, not a single bit. 

"Hey, I'm going to finish up dinner."

Brad nods at her watching as runs her fingers through her blonde locks walking back into the kitchen. Brad begins bouncing and swaying making Destiny's eyes droop fully aware of how she likes to fall asleep. His smile never fading as she lays against his chest and clutches the fabric of his shirt. He leans down gently kissing her forehead feeling her soft skin against his lips. 

"My princess" he whispers against her head. 

He continues bouncing her for a few more minutes before laying her down in the playpen. Hearing a loud clank followed by a hiss makes him rush into the kitchen. Their is pot on the floor with marinara sauce spreading out on the floor. The red sauce has been splattered around the cabinets and Jessica is turned away from him. He goes over and picks it before looking to Jessica. 

She was pulling the t-shirt up over her head and going to the sink. Brad could already feel his eyes traveling to her chest. She was wearing a black sports bra and he could see where her skin was blotchy and red. She didn't bother looking his way as she turned on the sink and put her shirt in the water. He walked over taking a wash cloth and getting it wet trying to not stare at the amount of skin Jessica was providing. He got down and started wiping the cabinets and floor. 

"I'm sorry Brad, the shit bubbled and started splattering on me."

He stood up rinsing out the washcloth before turning to her. She was fanning her chest presumably trying to cool it down. Without much thought, he stepped forward dabbing the angry red skin with the cold cloth. 

"That better?"

He didn't even recognize his tone dropping a notch and clearly she didn't either as she sighed at the cool water dribbling down her skin. She relaxed her body against the cabinets and he stood in between her legs. His eyes watching as he pressed gently on the top of her breast. Her eyes were closed with a gentle smile. He squeezed his eyes shut finally pulling away to throw the dish towel in the sink.