Chapter 59: It is Time

Sophia couldn't stop herself from pacing in the empty room. Her eyes set on her phone just waiting for the text she was expecting to get over an hour ago to finally arrive. She bit her lip for a split second before Jessica's voice rang in her head. Her sister had already scolded her once today for ruining her 'artwork'. Her lips were painted red almost an exact match to her hair. She stopped pacing taking a deep breath and closing her eyes exhaling slowly. 

DING

She grinned opening her eyes to look at the text. Her nerves washing away as the confirmation she waited for had come. She sat down her phone just as a round of knocks came through the door. She turned as the door slowly opened. A tall handsome man she barely can recognize walks in. His eyes looking to her before they tear up. He comes forward barreling into her making her almost fall over in her high heels. She could only giggle at him in return as she hugged him back. He pulled back and stepped back taking both of her hands holding them out to her sides as he inspects that dress. 

"Damn... Do you think Jess will let me wear one on our big day?"

Sophia throws her head back laughing at Brad. He grins in return happy he was able to make her smile. He leans forward to kiss her cheek delicately before pulling back. 

"You look exquisite baby Soph."

She pouts still being called a baby. Brad just smirks knowing how she has come to loath the nickname. In his eyes, she will always be the baby of the group. His eyes taking in the dress yet again. It was the perfect dress for her. Jessica had refused to give him an hints on the dress. He tried to persuade her but she has strong will power. He had claim defeat and was willing to wait to the day when he got to walk her down the isle. He still remembers crying when she had asked him. He really thought that either Jessica or possibly Mr. Sanford would be walking her down the isle. Sophia's answer was simple, he was with her sister who she always thought of as a second mom making him the father figure. 

"You ready to escape, I still got the car ready to go?"

Sophia shook her head as he pointed behind him looking like he was ready to run. She was ready to be with the man that had stolen her heart. Luca had taken such good care of her since they first met. She couldn't imagine being with anyone else. He was her future and today they would solidify that. 

"Or... you ready to chain yourself to that Incredibly Sexy Man that worships you?"

Sophia laughed yet again as he fanned himself dramatically. Leave it to Brad to still hit on her fiancé on the day of their wedding. He walked over to grab her bouquet before bringing it to her. She handed him her cellphone which he pocketed in his chest pocket as she took the flowers in her hand. He turned while placing her arm in his and gently walked out of the room. Sophia taking a final glance at herself in the mirror. 

It had been a fun filled morning. Jessica and Taylor came early to pick her up from her and Luca's home early this morning. Luca grumbled about the fact that he could have brought her over. Taylor pointed out that we weren't supposed to be together the evening of the wedding. Luca had refused early on with that tradition. She pecked his lips promising to meet him soon. He gave a whispered love you so the girls wouldn't here followed by her confessing back. Taylor then had yanked her arm telling her it was time to go. 

Arriving at the Sanford home, Heather had it running like a well oiled machine. She had hired staff to help with the event. She was whisked away before getting to see much of anything but all the women were getting ready in this grand room which she had learned used to be CJ's room. That only made her wonder what the other rooms looked like. Jessica had gotten to work on her while Taylor had helped with her hair.