Chapter 50: Hornish

"ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกสิ่ง"
(Thank you for everything)

Maylee gives a beaming smile to Sophia. Luca looks onto the red head fondly who was quick to pick up the language and certain phrases during their three day visit here. Sophia steps forward with her hand up with her palm facing Maylee. The woman smiles warmly raising her hand to press to the fair beauty's. Both ladies doing a slight bow to the other. Sophia found out that they frown upon hugging, and this was a proper way to say goodbye. 

Luca steps forward giving a bow from the waist to Maylee who awes at him before he straightens out to stand by Sophia once again. His arm coiling around her like an extension of his body. Maylee smiles at the interaction and felt so much love between the pair during their stay in Chiang Mai. 

"ความรักของคุณจะรุ่งเรืองตลอดไปและนำมาซึ่งความสุขไม่สิ้นสุด อวยพรคุณทั้งสอง"
(Your love will forever flourish and bring never ending happiness. Bless you both.)

The couple look onto Maylee but she just waves them off never translating her final statement. The couple walk waist to waist onto the plane once again. Sophia turning to take her final look out the window at the airport taking in all she can of the amazing country. 

The last three days have been filled with adventure and experiences she could never pay to have happen again. Between spending the days taking countless photos and traveling all around with Maylee and Luca to having sensational meals and learning more of Thailand. This not including the incredible evenings with Luca. They made good use of the hot tub on their patio and soaked each other up. 

Sophia sat down in the plane with the biggest grin on her lips that she couldn't disappear. She feels as if this all has been a dream. The opportunity to experience new adventures with the love of her life at her side. It was as if a fairy godmother somewhere was watching over her telling her it was okay to enjoy herself. She had never felt such an experience on any of her previous trips but she knew what the difference was. Glancing over, the meaning precisely putting their bags up before sitting down. 

"You ready to see your family?"

Sophia nodded and leaned over giving him a hard kiss. She couldn't stop herself, she feels as if she could never get enough of him. Luca had no objection as he inhaled deeply while kissing her deeply holding the nape of her neck. The plane and other people fading away as if time seemed to have stopped for them. It took a lot for Sophia to not climb onto his lap but she pulled back leaving him groaning and her giggling gently. 

"I love you Luca."

"Not as much as I love you tesoro.."

She pecked him once more before texting Jessica that they were about to take off. Jessica was right, the time difference was a bitch to figure out without waking each other up. They finally decided it would be easier to text since she was only their a few days. Jessica informed her that Taylor had sold one of her paintings to an art gallery after showcasing her work at Darren's studio. Sophia was excited to congratulate her once she got back. She got a text from Brad while she was gone stating he needed to talk to her when she got home. 

Luca leaned back sliding his fingers through Sophia's before gripping her hand into his own. He could not believe how unbelievable the last few days have been. Sophia had sealed his fate long ago but this weekend made him just want to speed the time table forward. She never ceased to amaze him. She constantly was smiling and having a good time causing him to have one as well. She had tried to be courteous of the culture in Thailand but the evenings in the suite was a whole different conversation. Luca had almost come undone as she stripped in the hot tub before climbing onto his lap. His little shy tesoro was not so innocent over this trip.