Chapter 46: Ravishing

Tesoro (7:52 PM) We are leaving now. Heading to Devil's Den

Luca smiles down at his phone before texting her back letting her know he was on the way. Pocketing his phone, he gets up from chair before making the call he needed to. Now he could have the evening with his love. He was actually excited to see what a night on the town would be like with Sophia. Last time they were at club together was when they shared their first kiss together. His heart warming as the memory floods his mind. 

He gets down out of the condo going to the parking garage and climbing in his car. His foot pushing the gas making the car speed out heading directly where his heart already lies. The sky of California now blanketed in darkness as the lights of the city canvas the night life. He mind not even on the task of driving but just wanting to arrive at the destination quickly. 

Sophia had told him she wanted time with her sister today. He knew that they had a close bond and he has monopolized her time lately. It didn't mean that he didn't want to be with but he respected her choice. She left shortly after lunch and Luca could immediately feel the difference in the condo. He has noticed for some time that the condo no longer felt like home. No... his home was where ever Sophia was at. 

The club came into view making him release some tension from his body. He checked his phone once more before pulling up to the clubs entrance. He parked the car and flashes began going off. He knew those photos would be in every tabloid tomorrow but brushed it off. The bouncer instantly letting him pass as he makes his way inside the dark club. The music thumping loudly and the lights strobing and moving all around. A typical club for sure but the difference is the entertainment. 

He looked around for any glimpse of red hair but didn't catch sight of her. He went towards the bar when a familiar face came into view. He walked over patting the man on the shoulder. He turned around smirking at him.

"Let me guess... Sophia?"

Luca smirks waving down a bartender before looking back over, "actually it was my idea. I'm presuming Jessica requested your presence?"

"Yea, she texted me and told me to meet her here." Brad chuckles nodding his head as he takes a sip of his whiskey. His eyes glancing at the entrance momentarily before turning back to his boss. Luca gets his drink taking a sip as well. He turns his attention back to the entrance continuing to search for a familiar pair of emeralds. "Something about Taylor wanting a girl's night."

"Wait... where's Destiny?" Luca says abruptly thinking about the little girl. 

"You didn't know?" Brad asks. Luca just shakes his head negatively. "Your mom is watching her for the night."

Luca nods his head as his eyes catch sight of a man heading his way. He nods to the man who is smiling widely with his arms extended like he's a king or something. Luca just rolls his eyes making the man laugh stopping before him dropping his arms. 

"What? No love for me man?" 

Luca turns to Brad, "Brad this is a friend of mine, Darren Voltez." Brad looks to the man giving him a head nod. Darren reaches his hand out and Brad takes it for a shake. "Darren this is an associate and friend of mine, Brad Russo."

Brad actually is surprised to know that his boss considers him his friend. He however doesn't let it show. Darren chuckles once again before slapping his hands together rubbing them together as his eyes roam around. "So, what brings us here this fine evening?"

Before Luca can answer, Brad nudges him as he nods his head to the entrance. Luca and Darren turning their attention to the entrance. Luca can feel the air escape his lungs looking at Sophia. She looked sexy and tempting. Her long legs were on display and her cleavage showcased on an open front top. She had put back on her long wig allowing it to cascade down her back. It was however the smile that was icing on the cake. She was just simply stunning.