Chapter 33: Godmother Cami

"You can't keep hiding from my mom Tesoro"

Sophia pouted playing with the end of Luca's shirt she was currently wearing. Her body knelt on the bed trying to think of a reasonable excuse. Luca just stood their with a smirk and arms crossed already knowing where her mind was at. 

It was officially the following weekend. Jessica had helped her move her very few boxes to Luca's condo. She didn't have anything other than clothes and her photography equipment. It didn't take very long and Destiny was surprisingly behaving very well. 

Luca had invited Jessica to stay for dinner last night which she obliged to. It gave Jessica the opportunity to see the couple in the new surrounding. It was a wonderful evening with Luca making a splendid dish. Jessica seemed happy by the time she left but the text from Brad asking where she was at may have also been an influence on that. 

The rest of the evening was the young newly couple getting more time to cuddle and enjoy their new home. Sophia can honestly say it was a perfect evening. The gentle whispers throughout the evening followed by the slow intimate embrace that led to early hours of the morning to finally fall into a blissful sleep. 

Now was the day that Luca's mother and her best friend were supposed to take her out. Cassidy had also come home excited to spend time with Sophia. Originally Sophia had implored Jessica to come with but Brad had made plans for them to go to the beach today. She had asked Taylor but she wanted to work on a painting that she hadn't had time for lately so she declined with the promise of another time. So now Sophia had to be nervous on her own. She was fully aware that these were the most important women to Luca's life and she was scared. 

"Maybe we should try for next week?"

Luca just shook his head still smirking while looking at her pouty lips. He walked over kneeling on the bed before pecking her delectable lips. A beautiful pink hue rising on her cheeks before narrowing her eyes. Luca could only chuckle gently before leaning over her making her fall back on their bed. His fingers going to her chin making her tilt her head up enough for his lips to connect with hers. She sighed easily giving in and wrapping her hands around his neck. He obliged laying his bodies over hers. Sophia begins unbuttoning his shirt when he starts to pull away. 

"Mmmh... Tesoro" he says in a warning tone only making her grin. 

She continues unbuttoning his shirt while her legs wrap around his waist. He groans in the back of his throat and begins unbuttoning her shirt as well when the door bell rings. Both sets of hands freezing in the process before Luca drops his head onto her covered chest. A set of colorful words escaping his lips as he lifts his head. 

"That would be my mom."

Like that her body froze and her heart raced. Luca could tell the difference instantly and cupped her cheek. Searching her eyes to try calming her before giving her a gentle peck. The sound of the door bell went off again and he lifted himself off of her rebuttoning up his shirt while making an exit. Sophia huffs loudly before running her fingers through her hair. A few strands sticking to her fingers making her reach out and twiddle her fingers to get them to fall. She gives herself a moment to sit there before getting up and head into the closet. She finds a cute pair of shorts and a nice halter top that tied behind her neck. She walked over to the mirror in the closet and twisted side to side. 

"You look beautiful Soph"

She snapped around to find Cassidy standing there looking at her outfit. The beautiful blonde smiling widely at her. She dropped her gaze to the ground feeling shy. Cassidy stepped farther into the closet before quickly hugging Sophia. The red head beauty was startled and staggered by the force but Cassidy just squealed in return before pulling back to look at her.