Chapter 47: Connection

It was like nothing else matter as Sophia and Luca stumbled into their condo. Their lips and hands everywhere long before the door was shut. Their blood running hot as the world dissolved around them. Luca picked her up swiftly turning and pinning her to the door. His lips coming down hard onto her neck biting it. Sophia didn't mind, a loud moan escaping her lips as licked the spot on her neck now baring his mark... his claim on her. She yanked his hair making him growl before her lips came crashing down onto his. 

Luca couldn't think straight. It was as if this woman had consumed all of him. His body engulfed in liquid fire and he was happy to be licked by the flames. His body had never needed anything like it needs Sophia. She had become his everything fairly quickly and he did mind a bit. He never knew what people meant when they said they could get lost in a moment... until now. 

"Luca"

She moans against his lips as her hips begin rotating around making friction with his very prominent steel pressing hard on his pants. Her legs tighten around his waist as she moves up and down slightly. One of her hands still in his hair while the other is trying to shove the jacket off of shoulder. She wanted him now, she wanted his everything and more importantly... she wanted to give him her everything. 

Luca groaned as he smacked her ass immediately gripping the redden cheek under the thin material of the jumper. A sigh falling from her redden lips making his flames dance higher. He pulled her away from the door as she successfully got the jacket off on shoulder. Luca yanked his arm out of one and rotated his arm to not allow her to fall as he got himself out of the jacket. He could feel her fingers already working at the buttons of his shirt. 

He cupped her ass kneading in his palm as he growled yet again. God, he loved this woman... every. fucking. inch of her. He made his way to their room as his shirt was discarded along the way. Sophia had taken it on herself to tug down the top part of the jumper leaving her in the black lace number for his eyes to feast on. A wicked smile crossing her lips before her lips attached to his neck. 

"Fuck Tes-"

He stopped midstep as she bit down on his neck making him squeeze her ass as he held his breath for a moment as a wave of heat rushed through him. He released his breath as she took care as he did on her mark before going up to his ear flicking it gently. 

"I need you Luca"

He kicked the door open to their room luckily not breaking the damn thing in the process. Sophia gasped looking for a brief moment but Luca didn't give her a chance as gripped her chin with one hand and smashed his lips to hers. A moan from her making him feel a shiver run through him. The sound bringing him into pure euphoria. He sits her down for a moment tugging the jumper the rest of the way down. She helps lifting her legs before the outfit is thrown to somewhere in the room. 

Luca takes a moment to step back feasting on every inch of her. Her chest rising and falling rapidly under his penetrating gaze. He slowly step forward with his hand coming to her face. Her eyes closing on instinct but she never feels his hand. Her eyes snap open as he slowly removes the wig from her head. Her short red hair coming into view. She closes her eyes for a moment but his next statement makes them snap right back open. 

"Beautiful"

Luca can tell she doesn't believe it. She constantly fears everyone's reaction to her hair but the truth was it was growing back at an abnormally fast rate. He expected it to be long here in the next year or so. He didn't care... Her hair never defined her beauty to him. He set the wig down on the table beside her and then cupped her face in his palms before one hand ran through the short hair earning a breathless sigh from.