Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed

Sophia sighed happily turning in the bed. The sun was just beginning to pour in the blinds showcasing a new day. Today was Sophia's first full day out of the hospital. Her eyes drifting behind her finding a sleeping Luca with his arm still curled around her waist. She smiled biting her lip as she tried to remove his arm gently. It took a lot of work and eventually stuffing her pillow in her spot. Luca's body  coiling around it making Sophia smile.

She stretched her arms above her head and walked over to the door to their restroom. She did her business finally feeling more like herself. She was still moving at half speed and it was a recovery but she knew it would only get easier from here and that alone was enough of a reason to take it one day at time and just be happy. She decided to surprise Luca with some breakfast in bed. Today was Saturday and tomorrow, she would be having dinner with all of the Sanford household. She wanted to spend the day with Luca and her family. 

She turned on the music and begin humming along to the song while preparing a fruit salad along with some fresh omelets for both of them. Her hips swaying as her voice grew recognizing the familiar Ariana Grande song. Her hips dipping not aware of the eyes watching her intently. 

Luca didn't last very long fully aware when she replaced her warm body with a fluffy pillow. He tried to sleep but he began hearing her singing and he was up instantly. His eyes now practically drilling wholes into her backside as her ass sways side to side. He takes slow steps before coiling his arms around her waist causing her to jump momentarily before relaxing. His own hips moving sensually to the music making her resume her dancing as her butt rugs against his prominent hard on. 

Sophia continues to dance loving the reaction he is having to her. His face buried in her neck with his chest pressed to her back. Her voice holding a sultry tone as she sings along to the familiar lyrics while her heart races in her chest. 

Oh, baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
(Woo, ooh, ooh)
Before I make a move
(Woo, ooh, ooh)

She is instantly flipped around and Luca's lips come crashing down onto hers. She wraps her arms around his neck inhaling against his lips. His hands going to the back of her thighs holstering her up making her legs wrap around his bare waist. He walks her over and gently places her on the counter top. Her legs not leaving from around him as he continues to devour her lips. 

It isn't until the smell of burning occurs do they spring apart. Luca running to the stove snapping it off and taking the now burnt omelet and pan depositing it into the sink before turning back to her. She reaches over grabbing the fruit salad holding it up. He chuckles walking over as she picks up a slice of pineapple and holding it to his lips. His body standing between her legs before he opens his mouth and plucks the piece from her fingers. He reaches over grabbing a strawberry slice and holding it for her. Her eyes sparkle as she smirks leaning forward ever so slowly before coiling her tongue around the fruit teasing Luca's fingers in the process. He watches her mouth as she gently chews on it moaning in the process. 

"Fuck"

His lips coming down on hers again making her giggle against his lips and hold onto his neck. The breakfast long forgotten as they get lost in each other. They continue kissing and nibbling on the fruit for the next half an hour before finally stepping away from each other. Luca didn't want to push her recovery and knew that he wouldn't be going easier on her once he finally had her again. For now, she needed to heal and he was prepared to take as many cold showers as needed until then. 

"Luca, I want to do something for Jessica today."

"Name it" he says turning to take the empty bowl to the dishwasher.