Chapter 41: Restraints

"Tesoro, it's time to go"

She takes one more look in the mirror at the wig. It looks a lot like her own but a little more curly. She loves it but is ready to have her own hair back. She runs her fingers through the hair one last time before turning to Luca. The man's dazzling blue eyes piercing her with a hot intensity. Her body already on edge ready to have her way with him once again but he has pumped the breaks every time they got to that part. She could feel her frustration hit an all time high after last night. 

They had spent the day with Destiny as promised giving Jessica and Brad to discuss their new relationship. They took the princess for a walk around the park before Sophia felt tired and wanted to go back home. They spent the afternoon just hanging around the condo which resulted in all of them falling asleep in the living room. When the sun had set, they took the little princess back home to find the new couple laying on the couch bundled together watching a movie. Brad had pulled Sophia aside thanking her for the confidence he needed to talk with Jessica. She was happy for them. 

They arrived back at the condo and Sophia felt wired. She wanted nothing more to jump Luca's bones. They way his thumb kept rubbing circles on her thigh in the car or the soft touch to her back as he guided her through the lobby, it just set her body aflame. Once they enter she had pushed him up against the door surprising him but he growled as she bit his lower lip pulling it down just enough for her tongue to dive in. She thought she got her way when he picked her up and raced her upstairs to their room. Clothes were scattered on the floor leaving a trail to the bedroom until they were down to the bare minimum. She was pinned underneath him tugging at his boxers when he stopped her exploration telling her they should wait. She could have choked the man if it wasn't for him only trying to care for her. 

She walked over wrapping her arm through his as he took her out of their home. They got into the elevator and she could feel the electric charge between them. They could have started a small fire with how much tension was between them. Right now wasn't the time though. They were heading to Sunday night dinner at the Sanford's home. 

On the way to their home, Sophia made him pull over to get flowers for his mother and to get a bottle of whiskey for his dad. Luca was floored that she cared so much. It made him realize just how perfect she was. She even refused for him to pay which surprised him slightly. Most girls would be happy for him to lavish them in gifts but once again... Sophia isn't like other girls. 

They arrived at his parents home on time with Cassidy at the door. His youngest sister bundled down the steps and he opened his arms but she bypassed him to run to his tesoro. He stood their with jaw slacked momentarily even as Sophia gave him a sheepish smile over Cassidy's shoulder. He shook his head waiting for the girls to stop hugging before he cleared his throat. Cassidy turned in his tesoro's arms to find him with his arms outstretched. She left her bouncing over to hug him. 

"Good to see you brother"

He kissed the side of her head, "you too sis."

She left him walking over to wrap her arm through Sophia's. "Come on Sophia, the twins have been asking for you."

"Hold on" Sophia unhooked her arm walking over to grab the flowers and whiskey. 

"Oh Sophia" Cassidy said in awe similar to Luca. Sophia just blushed as Cass walked back over to her to help with it. 

Luca followed the girls in to his childhood home. He made it through the door to find his mother gushing over the flowers and thanking his love. He took off his shoes and walked over to wrap his arm around Sophia's waist. She leaned against his side as Cassidy took off with the bottle presumably to give it to Luca's father.