Chapter 26: Morning Delight

Sophia felt a feather like touch running the length of her arm waking her up. The touch creating goosebumps in its wake. She turned enough in the bed to be laying on her back finding Luca leaning up on elbow with his hand paused mid air. He has a lazy smile on his lips looking down at her. She returns the gesture. 

"Good Morning Tesoro"

"Morning Luca" 

He leans down pecking her lips before nipping at her lips. Her fingers finding their way to the base of his neck to make him continue kissing her. He smirked against her lips but she didn't care as long as he continued. She wiggled her body closer to him before tugging him over. He lifted his body so he was lying between her legs again as they continued kissing. He pulled back after a few minutes to look down at her. 

"As much as I would really like to continue this, I want to make breakfast for us."

Sophia's eyes widen in shock for a moment earning a boyish grin from him. "What?"

He pecked her lips once more before getting up from her embrace earning a groan of protest from her. He laughed whole heartedly as he tugged his dark boxers on from last night before turning back to her. He tilted his head biting his lips as he looked over her form. The sheet delicately laying over her form making him remember all those curves from last night. 

"Take a shower love and meet me downstairs."

She fell back on the bed with a huff as he returned to hover over her long enough to kiss her forehead. "Join me?"

A deep groan reverberated off the walls as his body stiffened making Sophia grin momentarily. "Don't tempt me-"

She stands up cutting him off in all her confidence. His hands clutch at his sides as he attempts to not give in. Sophia smirks walking around the bed with a little sway watching as his knuckles turns white. She stops right in front of him trailing her fingers up his torso. His breathing coming out faster than normal. "It's up to you Mr. Sanford."

"Fuck"

Just like that he picks her up earning a laugh from her lips as he carries her to the ensuite before shutting the door to the bathroom with his foot. He walks directly into the shower sitting her down on the tiles. He tugs down his boxers as she turns on the water. She steps in and feels hands go around her waist as a warm chest meets her own. 

"Minx"

"Stiff"

"Yes I am" 

She laughs as he glances down as if it wasn't obvious. He smiles and chuckles along with her as they begin lathering each other. The smell of his shampoo making Sophia inhale deeply. He began massaging his fingers through her hair as he cleans it. She sighs leaning her head onto his shoulder. She can feel his hard on resting on the crevice of her ass. She wiggles and finds his fingers gripping her hair as he inhales sharply. 

"Tesoro"

She likes hearing his husky voice and reaches back for his hard length feeling just how stiff he is. She arches her back lifting her ass just slightly allowing his head to rub near her. He groans before yanking her head back. 

"No more teasing"

She gasp feeling him slam into her earning a moan from his lips. He doesn't relent on her as he continues to slam into her like a crazed beast. His hand in her hair continues holding her so her body is glued to his front. His head in her neck with his other arm circled around her waist. The water is hitting her chest drizzling down making a load smacking sound with every thrust. She couldn't hold in her moans enjoy the control he is holding on her.