Chapter 60: Resolution

Luca couldn't help but smile as he look down at the woman in his arms. Her smile illuminating the study where he escaped for a moment with her. How the fuck he got so incredibly lucky, he would never know. All those times before where he thought he was in love were pitiful to how he felt at this moment. Her words hitting him hard as he recalls her vows. She was just as much invested in him as he was to her. She wants it all and she wants it with him. He could have kissed her then but resisted with all the strength he had to give the speech he had planned for over a month. Seeing her tears of happiness making it all worth it.

Hearing a knock on the door to the study makes him pull his gaze to the door. Cami's head popping in just slightly. "We are ready for you Mr. and Mrs. Sanford."

They chuckle as they turn back to each other before kissing once again. It seems he couldn't stop himself. Her lips an addiction he knew he would never get tired of. They pulled apart and walked arm in arm back out of the home. The crowd clapping as they stepped into the tent that was set up on the beach for the evening. Luca couldn't believe how much his mother did for this wedding. It was simply stunning. 

They walked to the middle of the dance floor where he secured his tesoro in his arms as the music began to play. He leaned down placing his forehead to hers. As her fingers weaved through his hair gently brushing it as she always loved to do. His eyes closing as they fell into the sweet words while they swayed and turned. Luca couldn't imagine this moment any better if he tried. Yes, he had hoped for one more person but as Sophia has told him before, he is still here. So with that, he believes her and believes that Nicholas is watching from above. 

The song came to an end drawling them out of the bubble they had created. Clapping resounded around the room as people began coming up to them. Luca was first gathered in the arms of his mother followed by his father. His eyes glancing to find Sophia taking a little Destiny into her arms kissing her gently. The sight making him loose all focus on anything else. He could only hope she would want children and very soon if he had anything to say about it. 

"Brother you did good."

He turns his attention back to find his baby sister standing there already looking over at Sophia before turning back to him. "She is wonderful and I am so happy... for both of you."

"Thank you sister." He leans forward wrapping his arms around her hugging her to his torso. The little Sanford holding him equally as tight. 

"Hey, he's my brother too!" Junior whines earning a smack on the head from his twin. 

"They were having a moment!" CJ scolds him. 

Luca and Cassidy pull away from each other giggling before he opens his free arm and both the twins come forward making a group hug for all four of them. Luca glances around catching his mother and father's eyes who look like they are going to cry. Both watching as all their children are gathered together with smiles on their lips. It was the most perfect moment for any parent to experience. He turns his head back just in time to find Sophia walking over to him. He extracts himself from the sibling hug and wraps her up in his arms before pecking her lips. 

The announcer request everyone take their seats so the food may be passed out. A table is set up in the front for them and their wedding party. They all take their seats as the food is served. Many toasts are given with more tears of happiness and some embarrassing moments shared. As everyone begins to get up to dance, the tent opens and a tall man in a fine suit walks in. Luca looks to him with furrowed brows but he just stands near the back looking at his wife. He squeezes her hand making her turn to him. 

"Tesoro, do you know that man?" He asks nodding his head towards the entrance. 

Sophia turns her attention to where he is looking and a gasp escapes her, "That's my boss!"