Scene 41- I'm Done

*George's Prov*

I have my fingers in her hair when I pull her close to me to save the flavour of her lips. Feeling the comfortable heat her body radiates and taking in every inch of body that touches somehow mine. Unwillingly I have to smile, if we wanted to, we could do this forever.

It took some time but we finally managed to arrange our own little room for us. It isn't the biggest, but a closet, a double bed and two nightstands have their place. Preparing this room was an own little adventure, arguing about what kind of bed we wanted took surprisingly longer than originally expected.

While we were in the muggle world, that alone was for both of something completely new, and tried new beds, we started pillow fights in the middle of the stores until we got kicked out. Unintentionally I have to laugh, Anne moves away from me.

"Something wrong?," she looks at me confused, propping herself on her hands to bring herself further away from me.

I stroke her cheek with my thumb: "Sorry, I just had to think of the pillow fight today."

"Now?," she says irritated but chuckles as well.

"It popped into my mind, I can't do anything for that!," I defend laughingly and move my hands down the sides of her waist, feeling the woolen fabric of her shirt, starting to tickle her.

She swats my hands away, giving me just the motivation to keep tickling until she sits up, crossing her arms across her chest, raised eyebrow at me. I sit up with a grin as well, being almost on same eyelevel with her.

"You are almost as bad as when you threw me into the cushions today," she shakes her head.

"Just almost?," I tease, closing the gap between the two of us and kissing her again.

It might have been my fault that we got kicked out, however, it isn't my fault that muggles have to be so god damn sensitive.

Later when we decided to get some groceries the muggle way, a horrible decision really, both of us were completely overwhelmed. First of all, the currency doesn't make any sense, then the tilts are completely different, there is this little beep thingy and not to forget you have to carry everything you want to buy on your own. No flying basket that follows after you. It was a weird experience over all and not to forget when Anne jumped on my back, because we fought over who gets the last chocolate bar outside, we clearly got judged.

What is wrong with muggles?

Troubles aside however, we managed to get everything after all, even if the person on the counter now believes we come from a different country and therefore have no idea how paying works, and now we are in this cozy little room together.

The girl in front of me tangles her fingers into my hair and pulls it all so slightly, our breaths are mingled and this known sudden passion overcomes me again. My hands around her waist tighten, I deepen the kiss, feeling somethings growing.

Anne's hands wander down towards the hem of my shirt and pull on it, slowly pushing it up, very unwillingly I let go of her lips to get the shirt off of me before going back to her lips. Her cold hands trace the lines of my muscles of my belly before she pushes me back down into the mattress.

Very slowly my hands start to make its way down her shirt, feeling the warm skin prickling under my fingers. Anne takes off her shirt as well, we both lock our eyes for a second before she starts to kiss down my neck, getting a moan from me.

I swallow slightly when her hands move down towards my trousers. Suddenly this whole thing doesn't feel right anymore and I can't even say why. I showed every positive reaction just seconds ago. If I break this up, will Anne be mad?