Scene 08- Too many sorrys

*George's Prov*

The following weeks, I haven't seen her. It's like she's gone. I have a bad feeling, what if it was because of me? Some of the things I said, could have been hurtful. A good way, to get to know her, right?

Although I'm not sure anymore if I just want to get to know her. The way I search for her when I enter the Great Hall, the way I hope to see her, has to be more than just being interested. That can't be true, Fred will mock the hell out of me, if he ever finds out, that I probably, very definitely have a thing for her. Still I'm very careful with admitting it to me. I don't want to believe it myself, but thinking of her eventually liking me back makes me smile.

Fred and I go around a corner when we see Umbridge. We stop and look around, trying to look as innocent as possible. She shouldn't know right away that we left her a little present in front of her office. When she walks past us, her death stare could have killed us. We grin and start to walk faster when we hear her screams for Filch.

Lee waits on the front door for us. Today we are allowed to go to Hogsmeade. No detention this time. My hand still hurts from writing with that bloody quill. 

"Did you hear that Umbridge forbid two Hufflepuffs to walk hand in hand through the corridors?," he says. 

"That's ridiculous now. Just because she doesn't get affection," Fred shakes his head. 

"Well she gets Filch's attention?," I grin: "Should be enough for her life." 

"So what if Angelina and me want to walk hand in hand through the corridors, now she even ended my chance with her," Lee exclaims.

"Sorry Lee, but you never had a chance in first place," Fred laughs. 

"But keep on dreaming," I say, very well knowing that Lee didn't talk with Fred for a week when he asked Angelina to the Yule Ball last year. 

"One day, she will go on a date with me, I tell you and you heard it before everyone else!," he kicks a stone away.

A date. Simple, a meeting with the one you fancy, just to get to know her better. Her? I abruptly stop. Wow. I start to walk again. Could I ask her on a date? That's a huge risk. I never thought about going out with girls, not even on the Yule Ball. I just asked Alicia so I could attend. Is Anne even the girl for dates?

"George? Someone there?," Fred waves with his hand in front of my face, I snap out of my thoughts. 

"What?," I ask. 

"What's up with you? Do you want to go to Zonkos?" 

"Sure I want to go," I just follow them, still having my thoughts on the date thing.

What should I even do?

*Anne's Prov*

This sheets smell so bad, I'm not sure when Dad changed them the last time, or if he even changed them at all. I try my best to wash them in the bathroom and dry them, to at least have once in a while some fresh ones. I washed mine the first day I arrived and carefully cleaned the room, I will sleep in. Luckily for me, there weren't any costumers that day. 

Since I got the message from Dumbledore, that my Dad is in St. Mungo's and that I could go home if I want to, I knew that I would go here. Someone has to look after the business.

The thing is, I just don't know what he has. Nobody wants to tell me, I talked a lot with the others. I know he seems harsh, but he is a kind of nice person underneath and he is my Dad. He was there for me, therefore, I need to be there for him now. George's words holler in my mind. He doesn't know shit. He doesn't know anything about us.