Scene 53- A Visitor

*George's Prov*

The news that Dumbledore is dead spread fast and changed a lot. Now the fear of an upcoming war has to be taken seriously. One of the mightiest man just got killed and marks the beginning of many more crimes to follow.

Not to mention that while some Death Eaters fought in Hogwarts, however they managed to break the safety spells around it, others fought in the ministry and almost managed to overrun it. Luckily just almost. We all just wait for the time they will try it a second time.

Currently my brother and girlfriend are leading me towards our seats next to Mum and Dad. Bill is still in the Hospital because of his brutal attack but he is recovering. Madam Pomfrey is sure, it will only leave some scars behind and luckily no Lycanthropy.

I drum my fingers on my knees once I'm settled and try anything to get my mind of the stress I'm feeling. It's surreal to be at the funeral of your own headmaster, not to mention that you almost lost two brothers in the span of half a year. I know I have plenty, but still doesn't that mean I want to lose any of them.

We are family. We belong together.

Anne who sits beside me, realizes how nervous I am and places her hand on mine, squeezing it softly. Her thumb gently strokes knuckles and surprisingly calming me down during the process.

I look around at all the wizards and witches that arrived today to pay respect to a fallen wizard. I'm surely surprised at the amount of creatures I see here too. Dumbledore really made himself a reputation during his long life.

I regret that Fred and I never got him those socks we wanted to prank him with. He would have been a great and fun target after all. He had style in the end.

At the front someone steps on the podium and everyone goes silent.

The longer we sit underneath the sun, the warmer it gets. The day is too beautiful to be a funeral. This feels like the end. The end of easy times. This marks officially the beginning of the war. The funeral took long and so many handkerchiefs were passed around. My brother and I had to comfort Mum and Dad, meanwhile Ron and Ginny are somewhere in the front near Harry.

When it's over we all gather together. Mum is still in tears and Fred tries his best to cheer her up. Anne excuses herself for some time and walks over to two girls, falling into a conversation with them. If I remember correctly those used to be dorm mates.

"What are you doing afterwards?," Dad asks, putting back on his glasses he just cleaned on a cloth.

"We need to head back to the store and open it. Money doesn't make itself with doing nothing," I say.

Mum is comforted by Fred to react. The past events really took their toll on her.

"Let's just hope the sales don't decrease too fast," Dad states.

"I hope so too."

With a war approaching it is just a matter of time when people stop shopping to retreat themselves and focus on what is important and honestly, joke products aren't the necessity, but they make life so much more bearable.

"It's okay Mum. It's okay," Fred rubs her shoulder a bit helpless.

Anne comes back from her short talk.

"Is there anything else planned?," she asks: "Or can we go now? Funerals really do be long."

Mum throws her a glare: "It's to respect the dead."

"And why can't we pay respect at home?," she asks: "Why making all this fuzz about a man?"

"You have no empathy whatsoever!," Mum scolds her.