Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction

*George's Prov*

To my arm, that still is a bit swollen from that bite in the holidays, the back of my hand hurts now too. Umbridge doesn't have evidence but she punishes us anyway. I can see how Fred hisses while writing, he arranges a plan how to kill her in his mind.

Blood dripping from my hand now, I'm not going to give in. We wanted to blow up her office, we couldn't do it, since she made new charms around it. Even though she didn't catch us in action, she still believes it was us trying to get in there. She can't punish us, she doesn't know for certain if it was us.

This toad is trying to take everything from us: "Quidditch, our laughing shows, pranks, fun inside school and she tries to take up the left time we have with detention." 

I'm not going to give in. Fred's hand is now covered in blood too. I have no idea how long we have been sitting here and watch her terrifying cats and write stupid sentences with our own blood. 

"chrm chrm," we don't look up: "I think you have learned your lesson now, you can go to your rooms. Please don't make a mess while going out." 

She has this grin on her face again. I want to punch her. Fred clearly lets his hand drop so all his blood is dripping on her carpet and I grin. She won't get us down, no matter how hard she tries.

---

In the morning, our hands still hurt a bit, we decide to go to the Hogwarts grounds before breakfast. Quietly we walk down the halls and go outside. We walk past Anne. She doesn't really look at me and I turn around to look at her. She looks good today. Fred points at something and I turn back again. He still isn't happy about her or lost his anger, but he stopped insulting her, which I guess is good.

As I believed my feelings would fade, they didn't. Every time I walk past her or see her the feelings come back, I just learned to deal with them. Thanks to Ginny who gave me some tips. 

I never thought it would be that hard to like someone.

We sit down on a bench, the snow is almost gone and it slowly starts to get spring. 

"I wrote to the owner of the Diagon Alley and he says there's a building to hire," Fred says. 

"Really? On a good place?," I take a stone in my hands and play with it. 

"Yes a very good one. The last lessee left suddenly and he still looks for someone new." 

"What about the price? It must cost a fortune to afford it!" 

"I haven't talked with him yet, I first wanted to talk with you about it." 

"We should meet him in Hogsmeade and have a proper conversation before we do something that big," I throw the stone: "I think it's best if we show our new products and save more money. No production for a while, when we have the store we can worry about that later." 

Fred nods. "Sounds like a plan to me. And mum thought we couldn't handle it." 

We both grin and walk back inside.

---

*Anne's Prov*

I am sitting in the Great Hall eating breakfast, when I hear a choir of voices sing a Happy birthday to a certain Angelina. I look up and see her hugging all of her friends, including the twins. Unknowingly my hand around my knife gets tighter. 

"Imagine being with one of the twins and accidently kissing the wrong one, because you can't figure out who the right one is," Cole laughs and eats his sausages.