Act Zero- A Word From The Author

Hello peeps, 

safe to say I am sad and happy that this book is coming to an end. Without further ado I already apologize for that end. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy. 

Anne grew to me like a little baby. She is a character that I learned about for a long time and throughout the story was able to see her grow and change and learn. In fact, this whole story is like a baby to me. I know it isn't perfect and by no means worthy to be called excellent or something of that sort, but, it is mine and a story I nevertheless put much thought and time into. 

I hope the one or the other of you enjoyed reading it and maybe, just maybe, found it helpful or liked a character or even if it just helped you get your mind of things, then I have reached my goal. 

I am beyond thankful for everyone who read this far and who decided to give it a shot. I know the first few chapters aren't well written at all and one can definitely see where my writing style slowly started to change, but that only shows how we continue to grow and learn with practise and time. 

Thank you for everyone who liked and commented my story. And thank you to all silent readers and the one's putting my book into their reading lists. 

Thank you for giving me your time. 

Furthermore, I would like to adress some easter eggs I have in this book. (If you don't mind) 

So, there is one symbol that runs throughout the story. It his "Hands". Holding hands, staring at hands, playing with hands. Hands give strength. The physical touch of it, the realization someone is here is so powerful. With hands I wanted to show it. Therefore, in every harsh/hard situation, holding hands helped to calm my characters down. 

Then, Anne told us that she hated when people told her "I am pulling a Weasley." She said, that she would like to kill the person who invented it. She did in fact kill that person. 

Not to mention, that George hated Caleb for the way he leaned against the doorframe back in the first chapters. Later on, George did the exact same thing. 

Then a goodie, that was way more visible I guess. As we know Anne wasn't on birth control potion anymore, since Muriel forbid her to work on it and we also know the two of them had some alone time... I mean there could have been a possibility of Anne being pregnant without her knowing. (sorry not sorry) 

In the end her worst fear proved to be true. Her bogart was Death himself and yet she conquered it fearlessly. 

And last but not least, the twin wand connection she has with Fred is because they both share some character traits ( even if none of them likes to admit it)

Those are just a few I like to mention. Maybe some of you can find more (if so, leave them here in the comments if you want to) 

This book has such a strong hold of me and I feel like a proud mum, letting it go. 

There was one song in particular that I have in mind for Anne and George. It fits them. It is more a song for George after the war. (And do not worry it is not a "A Thousand Years") Every time I listen to hit, I see George in his flat, with a mug in hand and starring at all of it, tyring to heal. I have put the song on the top. It's called Hard Feelings by Lorde. (The second part is Loveless. The song is a masterpiece, but for these two I only talk about Hard Feelings. Not the second song/part) 

Thank you again and let me know how the story was for you. How you are feeling and do not shy away to ask me any questions. Please reach out to me if you need anything! 

Have a great day, evening or night and keep being the queens, kings and all in betweens :D

-A :)