Scene 13- Get out!

*George's prov*

I place a rocket in front of Umbridge's office. When she opens the door, it will hit her right in the face. Would do her good. 

I don't know what she has done to Anne, but she will regret ever doing it. I've heard different stories what might have happened. Some say that Umbridge wanted Anne as her personal spy and that they have an agreement, others think that Anne broke many rules and got caught and some say Umbridge caught her by stealing a cat dish. All stories however, end that Umdridge dragged Anne to her office.

I don't really believe any of them, they talked a lot rubbish about Harry too, what should they know? 

"What if another teacher walks by and gets hit?" Fred asks. 

"I hope they don't." 

"We should light it up now and leave. I don't want Flitwick to fly around the corridors." 

"Fine," I sigh and we run, behind us, the rockets hit the door and walls, leaving a big mess behind.

"She will be furious," Fred laughs as we hide in a secret passage. 

We feel coins heat in our pockets and grab them. Hermione changed the time and date. This evening the D.A will meet again. When we hear students walk by, looking through the corridors, we walk away.

I really hope that Umbridge will be furious. To see Anne running away from me with those colorless eyes and slightly tearing up, left this feeling of revenge inside of me. She looked so pale and out of her mind, so unlike her, so broken? It reminded me a bit of Ginny in her first year in Hogwarts, when she had a lot of pressure on her. Maybe that is why I'm so overprotective right now, because I couldn't help Ginny. That has to be it. Or at least that's what I like to tell myself anyways.

---

"Hey," I try carefully, standing next to Anne. 

We wait in front of Flitwick's class. 

"Hey," she says quietly. 

"Uhm," I look around, Fred is currently selling a hat: "How are you?" 

She looks at me: "Good and you?" 

It's like I forgot how to talk, because I want to say fine, but no words come out. Did she just actually? Flitwick opens the door and all go in, Anne already gone.

*Anne's Prov*

He looks back to his brother, he should be around his brother, not me. I did enough already, I know Fred doesn't like me at all. So I go in with the others and sit down, putting my books out. I watch George coming in and sit down in the last row just like me. On the other side though. I watch him laughing at something his brother said. 

Everyone talks how similar twins look and that, when you find one cute, you have to find the other one cute too. That isn't the deal here. Fred leaves the same empty feeling that everyone does, but George? I don't know, he seems quite cute with his smile and hair. This cut suits him way better than the one last year and... why the fuck do I know something like this. Get yourself together.

I focus on the lesson and use the Charms we learn, Flitwick tells us how important they are for our N.E.W.T and we should practice every day. Meanwhile we all try different spells. The kid next to me, is trying a new charm, Logan, wo sitting in the first row, shows her perfect 'Wingardium Liviosa', Christine watches her with a big smile. What should I do? My brains a wreck. Every time I close my eyes, Images flood back and I haven't slept for a while now. Well not properly at least. It's making me crazy, it's like its haunting me.