Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn

*George's Prov*

When I go upstairs after a long day in the shop it's still empty and dark. The only light source is the open window to the roof. I know exactly whose up there.

With a smile I grab two blankets from the couch and climb out there. On top of the roof sits Anne and watches the stars. A slow breeze is brushing her hair out of her face and makes her bright eyes glimmer a bit.

I climb up the roof and settle down beside her, pulling a blanket over her.

"Hey," I smile and nudge her with my elbow a bit.

"Hey," she smiles back and pulls me into a gentle kiss.

"How was your day? You were a long time at Cole and Logan's?," I put the blanket over my feet.

"Logan didn't feel well, so I decided to stay longer," she says leaning her head on my shoulder: "How was it with Lee?"

"We finally, okay not finally because we knew her before, but finally met Dianne. Lee made a complete fool out of himself, but the girl got humor," I chuckle.

"So they actually had the second unofficial date, Lee told you about?"

"Yes, but please don't tell him I told you. I had to promise him to not say a thing."

"Girlfriends don't count anyways," she yawns with a sly smile.

"Pretty sure that's not how this works," I laugh.

We both look up at the sky. It's a wonderful cloudless sky and the stars seem to shine brighter today.

"Did you know that stars are bigger and brighter than our sun?"

"Really?," I look at her.

"Mhm," she nods slightly and wraps her arms around my torso, cuddling into me.

I smile and put my arm around her shoulder and rub it slightly with my thumb.

"Tell me another fact," I whisper: "I miss hearing you talk about Astronomy. I feel like that has been ages."

"It has. With everything going on it kind of got pushed into the background," she sighs: "So, when you look at the sky you see some stars right?"

I look up and focus until some more stars appear.

"With the free eye you can only see around 3500 to 4500 stars. There is so much more than we can hardly see. Want a fun fact?"

"Anytime."

"In I guess around 1940 or so, people somewhere in the USA called 911 because they thought an explosion in the sky happened, instead they all actually just saw the milky way for the first time."

"Of course that had to be Americans," I laugh: "Where did you get that fact?"

"I uhm, I walked through a planetarium today and saw that fact."

"That's awesome, what else did you see there?"

"Huge ass sculpture of our sun system, it looked incredible. However, I got thrown out before being able to see more. Before you ask, no I wasn't unfriendly to anyone else," she says: "Also I had to bring the groceries to Cole and Logan anyways."

"Let's just hope the planetarium didn't leave you that captivated, because we need you for the next days downstairs," I laugh.

Anne moves a bit away from me and pulls her blanket closer around her. It is quiet for a long time and just the two of us starring at the stars.