Scene 44- It's Nothing

*Anne's Prov* 

„It's Christmas time. There's no need to be afraid!," sings someone in a muggle radio.

Honestly, what is this statement even? Just because it's Christmas doesn't that stop Death Eaters from arising and killing innocent people. Just because it's Christmas doesn't that stop poverty and danger.

Muggles.

I just need to get to the address Cole gave me and I can leave this muggle place and I believed the Diagon Alley was crowded during holiday season. I really underestimated the muggle world.

"Can I talk to you about something important?," Logan lowers her voice next to me.

"Of course you can."

"Do you remember that article Potter did last school year?"

"Yes."

"Well the news about my brother are true. Which wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't for my parents deciding they want me to make a Death Eater as well," she sounds nervous.

"Logan, I-"

"You don't need to say something to that. I just wanted to let you know if I ever randomly stop talking to you. I try my best to get out of this situation, however, that doesn't work as planned. They are fully into the belief, that it is better for me to be on the side of you-know-who. I think I also found out why they wanted me already into the ministry, because-"

I stop her from talking and push her into an alley, someone was following us for a long time. This can't be a coincidence any longer.

"Is someone around?," Logan asks very quietly.

"I think so."

On the end of the alley the figure appears, both of us get an uncomfortable feeling. I look at the cloaked figure, eying it with interest and suspicion. What if that is the reason I feel paranoid since the longest time?

"Show yourself!," Logan demands, stepping into the middle of the alley to be seen.

The figure disapparates in an instant.

"Someone was following us," Logan breathes out.

"Let's just hope they haven't heard you talking," I'm more worried about Logan right now than me.

She has more to lose.

We don't dare to say anything for a while and just look around carefully. Both of us gripping our wands tightly we are ready to fight everyone who might apparte in front of us. Just that nothing happens. We slowly let our guard down.

"This is insane," Logan says scared: "My parents know I'm with you here. What if they sent someone to look after us?"

"Why would they do that?," I ask confused.

"Wait... what did you just say? You told them you were with me, here?," I look at her with wide eyes.

"Yes... why do you look so shocked all of a sudden?"

"Logan, in case you missed it, my Dad was murdered. If your parents are part of the inner circle...," A bang and two figures stand in the middle of the alley.

"I'm so dumb," Logan whines.

Instantly I hold up my wand and cast a spell at them, which they block pretty easily. What are the odds? Why now? That doesn't make sense again.

"What the fuck do you want?," I say loudly.

I'm rewarded with a quick spell casted my way, I dodge it just in time, breathing heavily. Logan shouts a Levicorpus at them, failing.