Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts

*Anne's Prov*

„Don't forget homework is an essay about the use of safe magic," Umbridge smiles down on us from her chair.

"Ah Mister Potter," I hear her say when I walk with the others out of the door. 

Guess he has detention again. What could someone do so wrong to get detention as often as him currently?

I shake my head a bit to get rid of my thoughts and walk towards the common room. I walk in with some fellow Slytherins and make my way to my dorm. Greeted by a pillow when I walk in. 

"Oh sorry," Christine laughs. 

She's one of my roommates. I pick the pillow up and give it to her. 

"It was originally meant for Leyla. And there she is," she hits the pillow into her direction. 

I move out of the way, not interested in being part of the show. I sit down crossed leg on my bed and pull out my books and put other ones in my bag. I have a little break before having my last lesson for today. 

"And what's up with you?," Leyla asks and gets hit by a pillow. 

"Nothing," I say, still lost in thought a bit. 

"Okay stop it," Christine laughs and puts her black hair back. Leyla lets the pillow down and flops onto the bed.

"Will you guys go to Hogsmeade this weekend? Because being in the last semester gives us the opportunity to stay longer there than all the others," she grins. 

"Count me in, I have a date for Hogsmeade." 

"Who would want to go with you?,"Christine sarcasticly remarks. 

And with that I zone out, I Always had Trouble with keeping up About their Maybe-in-a-relationship Things.

Will I go to Hogsmeade? Of course I will, that's literally the only chance for us to get out of Hogwarts. I stand up, not minding the looks I get from the other two and walk out of the room with my bag. I have now Astronomy and that's one of the subjects I like. Really like.

On my way to the classroom the twins walk down the same corridor as me. I set all my hopes into the believe, they will ignore me like all the other years. They don't, as if I'm cursed. 

"Hey Anne," one grins. 

I just stare at him. Why on earth is he acting like he knows me? 

"Having a good day so far?," he asks further. 

"None of your business, am I right?," I say walking past them further down. 

"Good conversation, let's have it again some time," he shouts after me. 

This is uncomfortable and I start to move faster. I didn't do anything that gives them the impression I want to be friends with them. I'm okay with who I hang out and there's no need to extend that. First I didn't care that much, that they tried to talk with me, but now it gets annoying. Not that they would do it often, but as for me it was too much.

I'm not used to the fact, that People talk to me, I Always were awkward in conversations with People I don't know. I guess that's one of the many problems I have with this situation.

*George's Prov*

"Why do you even try? She doesn't even want to talk to you?," Fred asks. 

"I think she could need a friend. She just doesn't know it yet." 

"Could it be, that you have a thing for her?," he jokes. 

"No," I laugh too and greet a girl in our semester, she smiles back: "How are you guys doing?"