Scene 59- Oh Dear

*Anne's Pov*

I pull my legs up underneath the blanket and scribble down another ingredient I need for my birth control potion. I'm soon running out and need to make a new one.

The fire in front of me is soothing and warming. Someone wraps his arms around me from behind and is placing a tiny soft kiss on my neck. I can feel the heat that is radiating from his skin.

"So what are you doing?", he mumbles, placing his chin on my shoulder to watch me writing.

"Something that keeps you and me safe." I run my hand through his hair.

I can feel his smirk forming on his face.

"I know we are all locked up together, but can you please don't do stuff like that in the middle of the living room!" Fred flops down onto the couch next to me and groans.

"Better question: I know we are all locked up together, but why do you still feel the need to be exactly in this room? Why don't do you go to the toilet where shit belongs?", I smile down at him.

George untangles himself from me and sighs, simply leaving the room without any comment. You could have guessed that he is used to it by now.

I continue writing until the fire got low and decide to put another few wooden crowns into the fireplace. When I sit back down, Fred lets go a huge sigh. Then another. And another.

"Before you sigh another time, what is wrong?"

"If I'm not able to leave the house any time soon, I might go crazy. Why are they locking us up? It has been days. Death eaters won't always look for us. They could go for everybody here. And if they really wanted to, they would attack the house and it's over."

"They can't attack they house because of the safety spells. They can't attack everybody, because then their plans whatever they are, will be ruined and the order is currently at it, to look out for hints as to why you two got targets. Just be patient."

"And what if I don't want to be patient? I am part of the order as well. I should search why they are after me."

I shake my head. "Because you are that sly?"

"Well slyer than George for sure."

It is silent for a while. Nobody of us says or does a thing. Then Fred sighs again.

"What is it?"

"I am bored. To be locked up that long is driving me nuts. I need something to do!"

I shake my head: "Just don't say that too loud. Molly for sure will find a task for you to keep you occupied."

Fred groans.

"What are you doing?", he asks turning onto his belly, watching me.

"Nothing of interest for you."

"Okay then just don't talk with me. That's alright."

"Fred? Dear?", I hear Molly coming our way.

"I was too loud, wasn't I?", he looks at me pleading.

"He is in here," I shout back. I earn a nasty look from the red head for it.

Soon the woman appears in the living room, eying us suspiciously.

"I could need to you to run errands and before you get all excited, you will be careful and hidden. Understood?"

I am more than surprised for her to let him go out. Alone at that. But Fred is more than eager to take on that task and jumps up.