Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing

*George's Prov*

It all happened too fast. One minute Fred and I walked down the corridor minding our own business, and the other minute I shut Montague into a Vanishing cabinet because he tried to take points from us.

Since yesterday they have been given the power to take points from us. Which obviously isn't fair at all. Just a look at the points reveal what house gets the most points.

So because of the latest developments we will give our new headmistress some fun to do. We are currently in the Shrieking Shak and grab our boxes full with animated firework. We'll talk all of it, we will need all of it. This will be big and hopefully annoying.

"Do you think she will try to make them vanish?," I ask Fred.

"Knowing her, she will believe something as simple as that will do it. It will be such a pleasure to see her dealing with the consequences," my brother smirks evilly.

"For all those hours in detention."

"For all those cuts with the blood quill."

"For all those times she simply opened her mouth."

"For simply just existing."

"Let's fuck shit up for her," I say and but a box down take a rocket out and place it in the corner of a corridor.

We continue to place them on random places and Lee waits on a certain spot to light some up. This will give the signal to Nate, another roommate of ours, and he will light his up and then Fred and I will light the last ones up and then all we need to do is lay back and enjoy the show.

Then I hear the rocket sound through the corridor.

"Inflamate," I whisper and soon three go off around me and make the best play before dashing of and bumping into walls.

I never received so many compliments at one day. This is all I need to be reassured that our joke shop, even if he won't succeed, at least bring people joy. The whole day Fred and I are on the run, letting go another firework, putting bombs somewhere, surprising students and enjoying a nice talk with professors.

Not to forget the best thing about all of this: Seeing Umbridge getting restless and furious and just fucking shit up even more.

Somehow the fireworks even managed to get outside and honestly no one really has the intention on making them disappear, not even teachers, and that says a lot considering they scolded us since day one for our hang to disobey the rules.

"Fred! George!," Diana, a Hufflepuff runs up to us.

Lee immediately straightens himself, my brother and I remain slumped against the walls.

"Yes?," we say, trying not to laugh at Lee's attempts to look civilized.

"Hi Diana," he says, trying to look cool.

"Hi Lee?," she looks a bit confused, making us snicker nevertheless no matter how hard we try, before turning to us: "We need another rocket. The ones you used when you let them go before her office, we believe we found a way to get into that. Would be nice to ruin her office, don't you think?"

"We would love to-"

"It's just-"

"We don't have any rockets left."

"We used all of them for this."

"Out of stock"

"But available soon again"

"If the tendency to buy them is there."

"Pretty sure it is there Fred"

"You never know George."