Scene 68- The Start

*Anne's Pov*

"Hurry up," Fred shouts after me as I run upstairs.

"Really? I should hurry? I haven't thought about that, thanks for pointing it out. I actually wanted to stay behind here a little while longer, dwell on good old memories, wait for Death Eaters to attack and kill us. I thought it would be funny," I snap back while I take two steps at once.

"No need to be so sarcastic," he opens the door to the office.

"Guys," somewhere I can hear George: "we need to stay focused. It isn't good for anybody of us when we stay here any longer than necessary."

I am already inside the flat and look around at the still destroyed rooms. I'm hit with a strange wave of sadness, because of what life in here looked like and how different the times were, and calmness, because of the fact that everything is still the same and we can always make it our own again once this is over. As I step over some open books I raise some dust from it.

I look through all shelves and drawers for one of these coins. If Ginny hadn't said that they still use it as a kind of communication, we would have never thought about them anymore. It just makes sense to use them rather than the radio if it has to be fast communication as we may need it right now.

Coughing I make my way into the kitchen and search through every letter that lies around again. Where did those dumbasses put the coin again? I never believed that this coin would play a role in my life again. My nose is itching due all the dust that I accidently disperse.

I open the door to the bathroom. I sneeze when I open a drawer and another cloud of dust comes out of it. We will have a lot of work to do once we move in again. Scanning the content quickly I stop when I hear a strange sound coming from somewhere.

"George?," I shout.

It sounds like distant screams.

"Fred?," I try again.

I straighten myself up and look to the door. Then it happens. A loud crash, a cold breeze, sudden light and a massive weight that is placed all over me. It takes me some time to figure out that I am lying on the floor, one foot being crashed by the weight of the wall that got ripped open. I cough again and blink a few times to adjust to the sudden light around me.

I look at the hole. That can't be? Can it?

Loud footsteps are heard on the stairs that run upstairs.

"Anne?," George shouts frantically.

Then both of the twins run into the bathroom and stop at the mess they see. The roof has a big hole in it and some part of the wall is missing, the bathroom is completely destroyed and I lie on the floor in between all of it.

"What did you do?," Fred asks, making a flick with his wand and the wall repairs itself.

"What happened?," George asks and squats down so he can help me up.

"I was just searching for the coin and – and then the roof came crashing down and, I know it sounds strange, for a moment I thought I had seen a dragon. Like the claw of a dragon teared open the roof- what?," I stare between the two of them.

"Gringotts," they say in unison.

"Gringotts? Gringotts has a dragon?"

"To look after the biggest vaults deep down underground," Fred explains: "Someone broke into Gringotts and left with a dragon."

"You don't reckon it was-?," George looks at his brother.

"For sure it was them. Quick we need to get that information to Lee as soon as we can. Potterwatch could need some freaking great news."