Scene 09- Oh my Dad

*George's Prov*

I was lucky, you could say. It was freezing cold on the ground and it got dark around me. I couldn't move my feet, or my head, or my hands. All I could was lying there and waiting. Feeling how the cold got more and more into my body.

Anne didn't come back to look after me. I've learned my lesson, I let her from now on, even though my heart says something different. I was up all night, thinking about what she said, thinking about her and the fact that I have no chance, that I should respect her wish and let her alone. 

I can't force someone to accept my help or company and I learned that now. Still my heart aces telling myself to stop thinking about her. I just can't, the moment I close my eyes, that's the moment she pops up. What's wrong with me?

A woman found me on the ground and called for help instantly. They removed the spell and helped me up and brought me near a fireplace. Surely they asked what happened, but I just told them, that a stranger put a spell on me and tried to get my money. I couldn't give Anne the consequences, no matter how much I wanted to hate her for what she did- I couldn't. 

A man joined me on my way back to the castle. He wanted to make sure I'm safe, no matter how often I told him that I were fine. It was nice of him, but it felt weird to arrive with a stranger by my side.

Fred brought me in the Hospital Wing and Madame Pomfrey gave me a potion to drink. I had to wait there until the warmth surrounded me from the inside. Then I told Fred who actually hexed me. He was furious, telling some bad stuff about her, I don't want to mention again. I wanted to tell him, about how I feel, but seeing how angry he was and how his opinion of her is, I decided it's better I just keep my mouth shut and now I suffer in silence.

Even though I have the potion that should keep me warm, I shiver. I just wish I would understand how this love thing works, because now I'm certain that I have fallen for her, regardless of her spell. Moreover, she has the prettiest smile I have ever seen. The problem she just had it with this boy today and never around me. I should stop it. Stop thinking about this dilemma, the sooner I move on, the better.

I open my eyes and run a hand over my face. I could need some distraction. As if McGonagall waited for that sentence she rushes into our room. 

"Mr and Mr Weasley?," she sounds concerned.

I sit up to look at her: "What is wrong Professor?," I whisper to not wake the others up. 

"There has happened something to your father, could you please wake your brother and come downstairs as fast as possible." 

At the way how she looks, I get scared too. When I said distraction, I didn't mean something like this. I wake Fred and we both tumble downstairs. Ginny is already standing in the common room, looking tired and scared, I take her in my arms to calm her, as best as I can and we follow McGonagall towards Dumbledores office. They way Ron and Harry stand there, the way how serious and concerned both professors are, clearly means something bad. Whatever happened to our father, I pray he is okay.

---

After a few hours we still sit in the kitchen at Grimmauld place. Sirius is looking tired too, but nobody wants to leave until we have good news. I mean Fred and I wanted to visit Dad, but Sirius had to play the authority card. I'm annoyed, annoyed that he gets a right to say what we should and shouldn't do, meanwhile he is sitting here and doing what exactly? 

I look at Fred, he's fallen asleep somewhere through the night. Ron is asleep on his arms, just Ginny doesn't look like she'll find rest anytime soon. I grab her hand slowly, to show her someone is still here, despite Harry and Sirius, who both stare at each other.