Scene 55- I Trust You

(A/N: Before we start a quick tw to begin with: In this chapter we will discuss depression a bit further. Just so you warned, thank yew and continue) 

*Anne's Prov*

Carefully I close the door behind me, eager to not make any sound, I make my way towards George who waits for me outside. It is a warm night, the sky is clouded and it looks like it will rain later. Nevertheless, the full moon is bright enough for us to light the way.

When I reach George we slowly walk away from the house and the protecting spells. In future there will be even more spells surrounding it, especially when Harry will come. They just haven't found out how they are going to transport him safely here.

Our wands are clutched in our hands and we always look around to make sure nobody is going to attack us out of nowhere. It is a risk we are taking to walk alone at night, still it is nice to have some time alone.

I realize that the further away we are coming, the tenser George gets. At first I thought it was because at the distance we brought to us and the safe spot called the burrow, then I start to understand.

We walk closer to the swamps and George's step gets more hesitant.

"Where are we even going to?," I ask him, mustering his face that went a bit pale.

"Somewhere around here is a small lake my siblings and I used to go to on hot summer days. Just been a while since I been there," he says, his eyes dart to the ground.

"Does that require to go through the swamps to get there?," I ask him.

"Fortunately, not through, but unfortunately past," the boy mutters.

"Don't you worry, I save you when something tries to pull you down again. Also I would like to see them try again, you are way too heavy to be dragged in that easily," I nudge him a bit.

"Mhm. Wait are you saying I am fat?," he looks at me amused.

"Those where your words," I put my hands up in surrender, if I can keep his attention on jokes, maybe that will distract him from the fact that we must go past the swamps.

He wasn't lying when he said they had a special smell. I wouldn't want to get lost in that water either.

"My words, but your thoughts?"

"Never said I thought it, although more fat means more to cuddle into," I sing sang and sway a bit from side to side while walking.

The boy laughs: "Does that mean I have to gain even more weight to have a chance at more cuddles with you?"

"Never said that either. However, more fat means more erotic area," I look at him suggestively.

"If that's the case now, I'll have to eat more of Mum's dinner," he grins: "But also you said earlier that I already got heavier, so that means I am entitled to use my newly added area."

"What are you-," my eyes widen as he runs after me and I have suddenly a lot to do, to keep up with him.

He really is fast and as fast as I try to run, he is by my side in an instant. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him, cuddling into me.

I pant, he isn't even out of breath. So much on he gained weight.

"How-can- urgh," I start.

He just laughs more: "Take your time sweetheart."

I hit him with my elbow, he just chuckles.

I fight myself free from him and take deep breaths, holding my side. Then we hear a strange sound and our eyes instantly dart to the swamp that is behind us.