Additional Scene

A/N: Every movie has those deleted scene's and stuff. I always wondered how deleted chapters looked like in books. You know, those paragraphs that couldn't make it in, because it was too long, too heavy or too difficult to mentain. Or there simply wans't space for it and no possibility to bring it into. 

Therefore I am giving you one deleted idea I had for the book, that never made it into my final writing) 

*Anne's Prov*

My back slowly hits the cold metal of the roof and my eyes open to an astonishing view of stars and a cloudless sky. Back in our flat you can't make the stars out that bright and clear. I forgot how many you can see while stargazing.

Back in Hogwarts were light pollution wasn't a thing, you never once thought that stars couldn't be seen everywhere. How wrong I was and how reminded I am of that when I look at it now.

"Your eyes are literally blinking," George quietly says, as if he were scared, he could ruin the moment if he would talk any louder.

Unintentionally my mouth grows towards a smile and I turn my head to look into his face. He is smiling too.

"You are staring the wrong way, you miss the real magic," I murmur carefully reaching out a hand to caress his cheek.

He presses a soft kiss into my palm. I drop my hand back to my side and turn back to face upwards. It is silent and peaceful, not even the slight breezes of wind destroy this moment. It is what other people would say 'a perfect moment'.

I never really got that phrasing. Nothing is perfect. That's the whole thing about life. Imperfections are what makes it going.

I press my eyes together when a shooting star crosses the sight of my eyes. I make a wish. I hear a snort. I hit the body beside me. He breaks into fits of laughter instantly. I laugh too and open my eyes.

"Alright, so this whole wishing for something is rubbish hu?," he chuckles.

"I thought I'd give it a go, quit being annoying," I laugh.

"What was your wish?"

"If I tell you, it won't come true," I grin.

"Touché," he snickers: "Although what were you saying back then?"

"I know what I said, shut up."

He laughs again and it's the best sound on earth at that moment.

Maybe something is perfect after all.

But don't tell him I said that.