Scene 34- Revealing New Things

*George's Prov*

Moving the last objects until they are at the right place, looking after the displays and counting if everything is on its place before I move towards the door and turn the sign from closed to open.

Today is the first day our store has officially opened. I take a deep breath, feeling a little bit overwhelmed and turn around to see Fred readjusting the banner above one of the shelves.

Every product we managed to make during our Hogwarts time is in here, not enough to fill the storage room in the back, however the store is packed and once we make money and profit we will reproduce and reinvent. Fred already wrote down some ideas in one of his sketchbooks while we were moving in.

The best thing about this building is, we have our own flat above it, where we can be whoever we want. No Mum that tells us what to do, we can eat whatever we want, stay up how long we want, be as messy and loud as we want. It's like we got a little freedom additionally to this business.

Sure, with this freedom come a lot of responsibilities, however nothing we couldn't manage. To leave the school was the best decision Fred and I could have made. We have to thank Harry again for giving us the needed push to do so, whatever in the end he needed a distraction for.

"Oi George," Fred calls: "Does the banner look okay?"

I turn around and observe the picture.

"Mhm, put it a little bit more to the right. Now up- no wait a little bit back. Down again. More to the right. No more left, yes almost, a bit left, just a little bit more, now a bit up and perfect."

Fred looks at me annoyed: "That's the exact same position as before."

"But I had to look if it would have looked better anywhere else, which it clearly didn't."

He moves down from the ladder and makes it vanish with a flick of his wand.

"I can't wait to see the look on the first person that will come in here. I wonder who will be brave enough to come into here as the first costumer," Fred says moving behind the till to grab himself something to eat.

"I wonder too and how it will be once we have regular costumers in here. Oh no, Godric help us."

"What do you mean-oh," Fred looked outside as well. Mum stands in front of the store, looking as if she was ready to tear down the whole place if necessary. 

"I mean we could deny that this is our store," Fred suggest.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN'S BEARD GOT INTO YOU TWO?," she storms in without a hello or any sign of being calm and collected.

"A good morning to you too Mum," I say, moving out of the way when she walked past me furious.

"OH AND HOW THIS IS A GOOD MORNING TO GIVE YOU THE DESPERATLEY NEEDED SCOLDING!"

"Calm down Mum, it already happened as you can see," Fred tries to reason with her but when she points her index finger at him he ducks behind the tilt.

"I received a letter just recently about your departure, the mess you left behind, how angry Umbridge was with you, that the minister had a word with your father in the ministry. He could have lost his job! Moreover, you didn't even say where you were going, I was worried sick. I had to find out through an advertisement where you are! Unbelievable," Mum's chest rises and falls unsteadily.

"We are sorry Mum," I start: "That was the only way we could do this. You would have never allowed it and we already had the building. We don't need our N.E.W.T's for this here."