Scene 48- The Warning

*Anne's Prov*

I lean against the counter, running tiredly a hand over my face while I watch the water boil for the eggs. A yawn makes its way to the surface and I take a sip from my coffee, listening to the faint giggle that comes again from Fred's room.

I swear this boy manages every time to get another girl with him, if he keeps doing that, the whole single side of the wizarding world will have seen the inside of his room. I'm just waiting for the day, one of these girls uses that for her advantage and breaks into the store downstairs like a maniac jealous ex hook-up-girl-thingy.

I put the eggs into the water ones it started to boil and take a sip from my coffee placing it back on the counter. Then I hear the laughter getting a bit louder and I turn towards Fred's door, giving him my sweetest smile when he opens the door.

He gulps, indicating that he knows that this means trouble.

Let's do this.

When he steps aside a very pretty girl emerges from behind him, getting her messy hair out of her face, smiling up to him. Is she really wearing one of his button-ups? That is cliché, come on.

The girl, once she realizes Fred's confused look, follows his direction to see me. Confusion is the only emotion I can make out so far.

"Fred, who is this?," I ask serious, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Anne, please I-"

"Oh no, who is she?," I ask again, pushing myself away from the counter coming closer.

"I'm Caroline," she answers looking between Fred and me: "What is going on?"

"Ah sweet, sweet Caroline," I smile at her, giving Fred one of my nastiest looks: "I don't blame you, he probably told you he is single, didn't he?"

"Anne, please-"

"What?," Caroline lets go of Fred's arm and steps aside.

I stare at the boy, Caroline is smart enough to figure out what I indicated, she gasps and goes back into the room to grab her stuff and pull on her trousers from the night before. Fred steps a bit back.

"Caroline, really, you need to believe me- I," he starts, but I cut him off again.

The girl is surprisingly really fast at collecting her stuff.

"FRED GIDEON WEASLEY, HOW DARE YOU?," I move closer to him, starting to hit him, pushing him back into his room.

He just puts up his hands in surrender, looking shocked.

"You are an unbelievable, big, gigantic ass who-," I look over my shoulder, hearing the door shut close with a loud thud: "Okay she's gone. The door closed."

I step back, yawning again. Fred looks relieved.

"You owe me one," I say pointing at him and going back into the kitchen to look after the eggs, he follows.

"I'll probably do," he sits down at a stool.

"Why," I turn towards him:" Do you keep getting these women with you, if you haven't the intention of keeping one?"

I'm tired of getting him out of his little one-night-stands, just because he can't get them to leave.

"Well, I'm not my brother who falls for the first person to show him the cold shoulder."

"Of course," I take the eggs out of the water and place them on the plates near the pancakes.

"I'm not an idiot," he states, taking the plate I give him.