Scene 42- A Bit Sick

*Anne's Prov*

Just as Fred had predicted, the next day alone was a long one. I constantly found myself checking the time, thinking I'm already two hours in it, just to realize it are just fifteen minutes. I sigh, giving the costumer my best smile, before taking her money and giving her the change and bag.

"Thank you, have a nice day," I say, getting absolutely nothing in return.

I wonder why I even keep doing this.

"I wonder if you could help me with something," I hear someone asking.

What the hell could they want from me? Don't they see I'm busy? Can't they ask someone else? When I look up I see Ginny standing in front of me. This is odd. I never talked with her before and yet she stands there looking expectantly.

"Ahm, I'm kind of having a lot to do, but what do you need?," I wave the next costumer to me and taking the items from her, adding the total amount together.

"Hermione just disappeared into thin air, I have no idea where she went and I didn't want to stand alone, so I thought I'm going to praise you with my presence," the girl announces and steps next to me.

She really did gain that from the twins. I sigh, tell the costumer the amount I'm getting and waiting for her to give out the money.

"I'm honoured," I say a bit too sarcastic.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you say that. Did you hear about who is still staying at our place?," Ginny leans against the counter looking at me.

"Thank you, have a nice day," I say to the costumer, before looking at Ginny waving the next towards the counter: "Wait let me think, Bill and Fleur right?"

Ginny nods: "She is a nightmare. A real phlegm."

"That would be five galleons please," I tell this man.

"What five galleons? No way I'm paying so much for that!," he exclaims.

"Then check the price before you come here," I say harshly.

"Well something like that shouldn't cost that much it's just a bit of rubbish anyway," he says angrily.

"If it is rubbish anyway then it perfectly fits to you, now move out of this store if you simply don't have enough taste," Ginny suddenly snarls at the man.

Both of them have a starring contest, before the man gives me five galleons, mumbles something and disappears. I stare at Ginny. I start to get fond of her, I have to admit. Where did that came from?

"Okay back to Fleur, what does she do that makes her so horrible?," I ask.

Ginny lets go a big rant, while I serve three costumers. When she is finished she looks at me with a strange intensity as if she expects I agree.

"Ginny, what you said, yes sounds a bit strange, but not exactly that horrible. Sure she can be a pain in the ass I understand you, but that is no need to write her off as completely horrible. I believe your brother Bill wouldn't be with her if she actually was that terrible, would he?," I turn towards her.

"He is just too lovesick to actually see how she treats him like a puppy. You should see it yourself and you know what I am talking about. He is a grown up man and she does like he can't do anything on his own," Ginny sighs.

"That does sound very... weird?"

"More than weird. I'm sure she'll leave him eventually."

I honestly doubt that, they are getting married, there have to be feelings. Because of money she won't marry a Weasley. Truth hurts I know.