Scene 39- A little bit reliving

*Anne's Scene*

Sun. Outside. Warmth. Clean Air.

After days of cloudy and sunless skies, the sun finally decided to reappear on the beautiful sky giving the buildings and trees surrounding me a bright colour. I take a deep breath, feeling my lungs fill to an extend with crisp air and breathe out through my mouth.

This feels good.

Today feels like a good day. As if nothing could change the fact that we all are still alive and that such a wonderful place exists, where we can sunbathe and inhale fresh air after rain with this slight earthy scent.

The people around me are deep in conversation or in a hurry to get from one shop to another. I watch them closely and wonder what might be on their mind on that exact same moment. Do some of them even appreciate where they are and how lucky some of us really can be?

In the haze we usually tend to forget what we have and that it isn't standard for everyone. I forgot it as well, but I'm finally able to realize that again, to appreciate it enough. I'm finally able to breathe freely. And nowhere near hell am I going to give that up now.

Because seeing the light is worth the fight.

I follow George through the crowds towards a potion shop in the alley. We are out of ingredients and need to go shopping to fill not only the shelves in the laboratory but also in the flat.

Fred being Fred sneakily talked his way out of this duty and now I have to assist as herbs-judger.

"Can I ask you a question?," George turns to me while changing his direction.

"Only if this question is important," I answer.

"Everything I say is important!"

I give him a look before going inside the store we searched for.

"This time it really is important. I swear!," he surrenders.

"Okay ask me," I say grabbing a plant to look for the prize.

"What would you think about moving together into our own room?;" he eyes me closely and stops beside me.

I put the plant back down: "Does the flat provide that much room? Wouldn't that be kind of a problem through the limited space?"

"We have this spare room, we would need to decorate it and put the necessary furniture in it, but other than that we would have a small place for our own."

"And Fred? Is he okay with that?"

George nods: "His exact words were: Finally: 'Then I have enough room for my whole genius. You always stopped me in developing.' "

"Stopped developing his own Ego..."

George snickered and leans himself against a shelf.

"Now what do you say? You can't live on that couch forever."

"Wanna bet?," I look at him, running a hand through my hair.

"Okay let me rephrase that: You certainly can live on that couch forever, but it would be way more comfortable in a real bed beside me," he grins.

"Is that small room really big enough for the two of us?"

"It will be a bit cramped yes, but it is big enough. I already took the measurements. Now what do you say?"

I walk over to another plant and eye it closely giving the whole thing some time before finally answering: "An own room does sound good."

Then I feel someone hugging me from behind and pressing a kiss on my cheek.